Windows 10: Screen size adjustment

Discus and support Screen size adjustment in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My screen picture is too big for my computer screen. How do I adjust?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jankennington, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Screen size adjustment

My screen picture is too big for my computer screen. How do I adjust?

:)

Jankennington, Apr 11, 2020
  2. jimbo45 Win User

Adjusting font size in Outlook folder list (2016/2019)

Hi folks
    Is there a way to get this screen in Outlook 2016/2019.

Here in Outlook 2010 you can easily adjust the font size and type in the folder list (navigation pane) and other things which makes it much more readable on a large monitor - sometimes default fonts are too tiny - especially when viewed on large screens !!

Screen size adjustment [​IMG]

I can't seem to get to similar screens in Outlook 2016/2019.
    In Some places you can't set size either - you just get choice of small, large, larger !!!!!!! definitely a retrograde step IMO.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Apr 11, 2020
  3. Change text etc size

Hi,

To help you with your concern, we suggest you adjust your screen resolution and choose your desired screen size. Steps do to that are below:

• Right-click on the Start button, and choose Control Panel.
    • Click Appearance and Personalization.
    • Select Display, then Adjust Resolution.
    • Drag the slider for Resolution to test and choose your desired screen size.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Apr 11, 2020
  4. Screen size adjustment

Screen size does not fix.

Since the new upgrades the screen size is too big for my 7 YR old Toshiba Laptop, which I use constantly. I Can not access the x or the scroll bar. The character's are Hugh, stretched and distorted. I have followed every single step listed in troubleshooting
    and even paid two computer techs to fix it. NOTHING WORKS! There used to be a simple one step adjustment: Settings: Display: Screen Size. Neither, Resetting, troubleshooting app, driver updates, changing to another resolution (which btw is suggested as a
    fix but non existant) nothing works. I am at wits end. The last guy I paid to fix it suggested I just buy anew unit? I can't afford that. Please please address this issue asap. Thank you

Arose Krashmam, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

Screen size adjustment

1. Screen size adjustment - Similar Threads - Screen size adjustment

2. problem with adjusting size on second screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with adjusting size on second screen: I have connected a second screen to my laptop via HDMI. However, the image resolution does not adjust on my second screen correctly. When I go into the settings to manually adjust the resolution it still won't give me the resolution needed for my second screen. My second...
  3. problem with adjusting size on second screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem with adjusting size on second screen: I have connected a second screen to my laptop via HDMI. However, the image resolution does not adjust on my second screen correctly. When I go into the settings to manually adjust the resolution it still won't give me the resolution needed for my second screen. My second...
  4. Adjust the size of the album image on the Windows Media Player screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adjust the size of the album image on the Windows Media Player screen.: On my PC the Windows Media Player has a Title column and a Length column. These are especially useful when you want to skip to a certain track. Although the screen is smaller, the screen could accomodate a Title and Length column if the Album Cover image was smaller.PCSURFACE...
  5. Pop up windows size - adjusting size

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pop up windows size - adjusting size: Hallo, how can I set size for a secondary popup window on max. size, it's too small now, as seen from attached screenshot. Regards, Ale[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-windows-size-adjusting-size/bcf88c11-2cf0-4ec3-aad4-40d1a12e50a7
  6. How to adjust monitor screen size?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How to adjust monitor screen size?: Hi! I cracked my monitor on left side. Now i want to adjust monitor size. How to do that? Image: https://imgur.com/a/1bFPRMs Regards Ales
  7. Help! Can't adjust screen size for dual monitors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! Can't adjust screen size for dual monitors: [ATTACH] Hoping someone can help me here. First and foremost, if this post is supposed to go to a different page please advise. I need to adjust both of my screen sizes. Right now, monitor #2 is registered as sufficiently smaller (to the point where it is annoying) to my...
  8. How do you adjust Screen size for my Games

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you adjust Screen size for my Games: Just upgraded my Windows to 10, now my games are no longer full screen, how do you correct this...………...Anyone??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-adjust-screen-size-for-my-games/e706649c-ad1e-4a69-970e-ef368db81200
  9. Adjust video size to their frames

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adjust video size to their frames: Can't view videos on Windows 10 because the size if too large for the frames....how can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adjust-video-size-to-their-frames/2456fb2b-e503-4b36-bce1-02de6971e348
  10. How do I adjust page/screen size

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I adjust page/screen size: I have the most updated version of Microsoft 10 Home. However when I click on a file/document or webpage it doesn't fit on my screen. They are too big. I thought the update would fix this. I can't even get to the start link. I have to use the button on the keyboard to...