Windows 10: screen size in "Select and rearrange displays"

Discus and support screen size in "Select and rearrange displays" in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i found that the screen size in "Select and rearrange displays" is define by Resolution but not actual size. this will cause an issue that when i move... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GrantHsu1, Oct 17, 2018.

1. GrantHsu1 Win User

screen size in "Select and rearrange displays"

i found that the screen size in "Select and rearrange displays" is define by Resolution but not actual size.

this will cause an issue that when i move my mouse cursor from sufacebook (displays id 1) to extended monitor (display id 2), it will stuck on the edge.

any solution?

thanks!

:)

GrantHsu1, Oct 17, 2018
  2. jbootzin Win User

Multiple Display Size for "Select and Rearrange Displays"

The system thinks my 4K laptop display is larger than my 1980p monitors, and it is not of course, so I cannot move the displays on the rearrangement space so that the monitors and laptop display are touching at the desired location to match my setup. Does
    anyone know the fix without changing the resolutions? - the screens are all fine the way they look. I just can't move my mouse from screen to screen where I want. Thank you, J

jbootzin, Oct 17, 2018
  3. Screen display size

Hello,

The reason why the display on your TV aren't fit is due to the incorrect Display setting configuration. We'd like to know which option is set under the Multiple displays on your Display settings. To check the setting, follow the instructions below:

• Go to Settings > Click System.
    • On the left panel choose Display > Under Multiple displays check what option is set.

If it's set to Extend these display, follow the steps below:

• Click Identify under the Select and rearrange displays to identify which display number is your TV on.
    • Select the box that your TV is on > Under Scale and layout, set the
      Resolution that would fit your TV.

Note: If Multiple displays is set to Duplicate these displays, just set the
    Resolution to what would fit for your TV.

Let us know the status of your issue.

Regile Reb, Oct 17, 2018
  4. TIGR Win User

Poll: Desktop Screen Size

This goes along with my Desktop Screen Res poll. A lot of people have been posting their monitor size in addition to voting in the poll, but I wanted to make an actual poll to put the screen size votes in a more easily readable format.

This is for desktop systems, not laptops. I've tried to include all screen sizes that people are likely to have; if yours is not listed, round up. If you have multiple, different-sized screens, check all that apply. I've also listed projectors as an option.

I didn't list individual sizes over 32" as these are typically not intended as PC monitors; just select "Larger."

Thema:

1. screen size in "Select and rearrange displays" - Similar Threads - screen size Select

2. Rearranging 2nd Display Doesn't Rearrange Icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rearranging 2nd Display Doesn't Rearrange Icons: My 2nd monitor is to the right of my main monitor. I have icons on that monitor. When I go to the office, my 2nd monitor is above my main monitor. But when I rearrange the 2nd display to be above, the desktop items don't follow. They just disappear. How do I rearrange the...
  3. Rearranging 2nd Display Doesn't Rearrange Icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rearranging 2nd Display Doesn't Rearrange Icons: My 2nd monitor is to the right of my main monitor. I have icons on that monitor. When I go to the office, my 2nd monitor is above my main monitor. But when I rearrange the 2nd display to be above, the desktop items don't follow. They just disappear. How do I rearrange the...
  4. Rearranging 2nd Display Doesn't Rearrange Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Rearranging displays...

Rearranging displays...: First things first: Dell Optiplex, Windows 10 up to date, and two monitors attached via display port. Okay, now the question. Why can't I rearrange the monitors?! Windows has monitor #1 left as secondary and monitor #2 right as the main monitor. I want them switched. I...
  6. How to Rearrange display with shortcut?

How to Rearrange display with shortcut?: Is there anyway to Rearrange display with shortcut? maybe with using some application? i need it because sometime i use my pen tablet on front of my laptop monitor and it kind a strange when moving my cursor so i need some feature like this. see this picture to make it...
  7. Display Rearrangement bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Display Rearrangement bug: [ATTACH] Hi, 6 monitors are attached to this PC.Resolutions: 4x QHD, 1x UHD and 1x FHD For demonstration sake I only have the 4 QHD monitors connected. https://preview.redd.it/epc1fb526rb61.png?width=5128&format=png&auto=webp&s=44101914cb9db0d6c2c911ad88de7d82fc294705...
  8. Screen display size

Screen display size: I have Windows 10 on myPC. Everything was working fine until I stupidly set the display to 500 percent and now I cant get it back to normal size. Pressing the Windows key on my keyboard I can see Settings but dont know where to go from there. Any ideas?...
  9. how to change display size to fit screen size

how to change display size to fit screen size: My display size is smaller than the screen size for some reason. How to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-display-size-to-fit-screen-size/536b3fef-37cc-46af-b46c-f36ecb2602a0
  10. Screen display size

Screen display size: How do I change the size of my screen display. I have a monitor inside a cabinet but the cabinet isn't wide enough for the screen so most of the icons on the left side are hidden. I need to make the display narrower. Thanks....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. select and rearrange displays

2. select and rearrange display setting

3. select and rearrange display

4. select and rearrange displays missing,
  5. select and rearrange,
  6. select and rearrange display missing,
  7. select and rearrange display option not visible in laptop,
  8. how to find display rearrange setting on,
  9. rearrange display,
  10. rearrange monitor display size,
  11. select and rearrange display 2 monitors,