Windows 10: Screen Snip - can't get to it after Win 11 Upgrade

Discus and support Screen Snip - can't get to it after Win 11 Upgrade in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just upgraded one of our Win 10 computers to Win 11 in response to a direct offer from Microsoft. Now I cannot get tp Screen Snip.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hesed3, Jan 17, 2022.

1. Hesed3 Win User

Screen Snip - can't get to it after Win 11 Upgrade

I just upgraded one of our Win 10 computers to Win 11 in response to a direct offer from Microsoft. Now I cannot get tp Screen Snip.

:)

Hesed3, Jan 17, 2022
Thema:

Screen Snip - can't get to it after Win 11 Upgrade

1. Screen Snip - can't get to it after Win 11 Upgrade - Similar Threads - Screen Snip can't

2. Upgraded from win 10 to win 11 and no screen recording in snipping tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgraded from win 10 to win 11 and no screen recording in snipping tool: I am an IT Admin for our agency and our problem is that state government network blocks all users from the Win Apps Store. All of the workstation that have been upgraded from Win 10 to Win 11 snipping tool has no screen recording. The Snipping Tool is version 11.2201.12.0....
  3. Upgraded from win 10 to win 11 and no screen recording in snipping tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgraded from win 10 to win 11 and no screen recording in snipping tool: I am an IT Admin for our agency and our problem is that state government network blocks all users from the Win Apps Store. All of the workstation that have been upgraded from Win 10 to Win 11 snipping tool has no screen recording. The Snipping Tool is version 11.2201.12.0....
  4. Snipping Tool WIN 11

Snipping Tool WIN 11: I have a Windows 11 user who is unable to use the Snipping Tool .The app will launch and she can snip the screen, then there is no preview of the snip and there is nothing in the Screen Shots Folder where they are set to be saved.I have updated her PC to the latest version of...
  5. can't upgrade to win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't upgrade to win 11: for some time now i want to upgrade to windows 11 but my settings say i don't meet the minimum system requirements, even tough my pc health check sais i meet the requirements.i have done a lot of research but i cant seem to find an answer. maybe someone here could help me?...
  6. can't upgrade to win 11

can't upgrade to win 11: for some time now i want to upgrade to windows 11 but my settings say i don't meet the minimum system requirements, even tough my pc health check sais i meet the requirements.i have done a lot of research but i cant seem to find an answer. maybe someone here could help me?...
  7. Screen Snip - can't get to it after Win 11 Upgrade

Screen Snip - can't get to it after Win 11 Upgrade: I just upgraded one of our Win 10 computers to Win 11 in response to a direct offer from Microsoft. Now I cannot get tp Screen Snip. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-snip-cant-get-to-it-after-win-11-upgrade/e5063577-7a38-40be-9eae-c66a456aadef
  8. Can't upgrade to Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't upgrade to Win 11: I have a laptop with Intel Core i7 -7500U Processor @ 2.70GHz and Pc Health says it can't accept win 11. Does anyone know how to solve ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-upgrade-to-win-11/52bad0d0-a3de-4e9b-9bef-0ee12fb9b5fa
  9. Can't upgrade to Win 11

Can't upgrade to Win 11: I have a laptop with Intel Core i7 -7500U Processor @ 2.70GHz and Pc Health says it can't accept win 11. Does anyone know how to solve ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-upgrade-to-win-11/52bad0d0-a3de-4e9b-9bef-0ee12fb9b5fa
  10. Can't upgrade to Win 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade