Windows 10: screen snip cause screen freezing in Surface Pro 3

Discus and support screen snip cause screen freezing in Surface Pro 3 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; when i use screen snip in Surface Pro 3, my screen freeze for 4-5 second and doesn't take screen shot. my windows is 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Farzaneh mardukh, Nov 28, 2019.

1. screen snip cause screen freezing in Surface Pro 3

when i use screen snip in Surface Pro 3, my screen freeze for 4-5 second and doesn't take screen shot.

my windows is 10

:)

Farzaneh mardukh, Nov 28, 2019
  2. 24C
    24c Win User

Surface Pro 3 screen replacement?

Yesterday I dropped my 3.5 year old Surface Pro 3 - cracked the screen. The touch screen does not respond to touching now.
    I can get a newer version - see pic - or try to get the screen replaced. This would be my 1st experience at having an electronic device repaired, very leery about it.

Suggestions appreciated!

screen snip cause screen freezing in Surface Pro 3 [​IMG]

3. 24C
    24c Win User
    Surface Pro 3 screen replacement?

screen snip cause screen freezing in Surface Pro 3 [​IMG]

From the 2nd site on your list - seems 1514 is an older version - 10.6 screen - mine is a Pro 3 for sure - got into Sys Info and it confirms it. even though screen is cracked I can get around somewhat - very herky jerky in spots - *Party

New one will be here tomorrow - once it is set up I'll continue the quest for a replacement screen - most place say it is a very difficult task - my favorite kind.
    Thanks again for your help.

4. lx07 Win User

screen snip cause screen freezing in Surface Pro 3

Thema:

screen snip cause screen freezing in Surface Pro 3

1. screen snip cause screen freezing in Surface Pro 3 - Similar Threads - screen snip cause

2. Surface Pro 3 as an extended screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro 3 as an extended screen.: I have a Dell Inspiron 16 operating with Windows 11 and want to use my Microsoft Surface Pro 3, also using Windows 11 as an extended screen. I spent 45 minutes on the phone with Dell support and they couldn't get it done. They claim my Surface Pro lacks an app to make this...
  3. Surface Pro 3 as an extended screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro 3 as an extended screen.: I have a Dell Inspiron 16 operating with Windows 11 and want to use my Microsoft Surface Pro 3, also using Windows 11 as an extended screen. I spent 45 minutes on the phone with Dell support and they couldn't get it done. They claim my Surface Pro lacks an app to make this...
  4. Surface Book 3 Screen randomly freezing

Surface Book 3 Screen randomly freezing: Good day everyone, and thanks in advance for any replies!For the past few days, my Surface Book 3 screen has been freezing randomly.In fact, it is only the display on the internal screen that freezes, otherwise the PC continues to run normally. I know that because a second...
  5. Surface Book 3 Screen randomly freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Book 3 Screen randomly freezing: Good day everyone, and thanks in advance for any replies!For the past few days, my Surface Book 3 screen has been freezing randomly.In fact, it is only the display on the internal screen that freezes, otherwise the PC continues to run normally. I know that because a second...
  6. Surface Pro 3, black death screen.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Surface Pro 3, black death screen.: Just lost access to all of my files, pictures, etc. when automatic update for Windows gave my Surface Pro 3 black death screen. What do I need to do to recover?...
  7. Snip and Sketch freeze screen

Snip and Sketch freeze screen: Hi. I am trying to snap my window screen but it immediately freezes the screen after. I tried to press on any keys and click on anything but nothing happens and the screen is still stuck....
  8. Surface Laptop 3 Screen Freezing When Untouched

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Laptop 3 Screen Freezing When Untouched: My laptop is brand new about 2 days after having it, it would, and still, freezes when it is untouched for anywhere between 15 and 180 seconds. The PC will lock up and not respond to anything. It will just show the screen that it had frozen on and not do anything else until I...
  9. Surface Pro 3 screen replacement?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 3 screen replacement?: Yesterday I dropped my 3.5 year old Surface Pro 3 - cracked the screen. The touch screen does not respond to touching now. I can get a newer version - see pic - or try to get the screen replaced. This would be my 1st experience at having an electronic device repaired, very...
  10. Snipping Tool images freezing on screen

Snipping Tool images freezing on screen: Hi I have a persistent error with Snipping Tool in Windows 10 that has plagued me for month or so. I used the tool to capture two screen images and that worked fine, they automatically downloaded in Picture folder. However the images remain frozen on my screen and I...