Windows 10: Screen snip is broken

Discus and support Screen snip is broken in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Dears, screen snip does not save the screen shot anymore. can you believe it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by anserq, Aug 20, 2020.

1. anserq Win User

Screen snip is broken

Dears,

screen snip does not save the screen shot anymore.

can you believe it?

:)

anserq, Aug 20, 2020

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Aug 20, 2020
  3. Screen flickering while using Snip and Sketch

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are having a flickering screen while using Snip and sketch on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the make and model of the PC?
    • Do you see this behavior in any other application?

Meanwhile, let us try few steps.

Step 1: Reset Snip & Sketch app.

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Snip & Sketch
      app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Step 2: Update display driver.

We would suggest you to update the display driver from Device Manager. Please refer this article to update the driver:
    Update drivers in Windows 10

Let us know the results. If the issue persists, we will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 20, 2020
  4. Screen snip is broken

snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

Screen snip is broken

1. Screen snip is broken - Similar Threads - Screen snip broken

2. Snipping Tool/ Snip & Sketch broken when HDR is turned on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Snipping Tool/ Snip & Sketch broken when HDR is turned on: Is there some reason why both of these tools are broken when HDR is turned on? Any snip I take has horrendous color reproduction and image degradation. Sometimes it works, other times (more often) it doesn't. The only way to fix the issue is to reboot the computer or turn of...
  3. Screen snip not displaying snips

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen snip not displaying snips: hi,I'm using Win10 Enterprise LTSC, I have been using Screen snip and it works well, but today when I take a snip the snip is not displayed, I've tried rebooting but this didn't make any difference, I checked Apps and Features and screen snip is not listed in it. The steps I...
  4. Screen snip not displaying snips

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen snip not displaying snips: hi,I'm using Win10 Enterprise LTSC, I have been using Screen snip and it works well, but today when I take a snip the snip is not displayed, I've tried rebooting but this didn't make any difference, I checked Apps and Features and screen snip is not listed in it. The steps I...
  5. Screen snip not displaying snips

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Snip & Sketch is broken on Integrated Graphics?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Snip & Sketch is broken on Integrated Graphics?: Hello everyone, I found this random bug that occurred to me while using snip & sketch. While sketching a screenshot, it will randomly turn off and turn on the screen: I don't know how to explain it, here is a video: https://youtu.be/p_9GOV8Sfzo And sometimes it just...
  7. Screen snip feature of Snip & Sketch App got broken in Windows 10_2004

Screen snip feature of Snip & Sketch App got broken in Windows 10_2004: Screen snip feature which is triggered by either pressing 'Print Screen Key' if enabled in windows settings, or by 'Windows + Shift + S' or by manually using option in the Screen Snip & Sketch app through its interface, has gone broken after upgrading to Windows 10_2004. It...
  8. Screen snip feature of Snip & Sketch App got broken in Windows 10_2004

Screen snip feature of Snip & Sketch App got broken in Windows 10_2004: Screen snip feature which is triggered by either pressing 'Print Screen Key' if enabled in windows settings, or by 'Windows + Shift + S' or by manually using option in the Screen Snip & Sketch app through its interface, has gone broken after upgrading to Windows 10_2004. It...
  9. Screen snip feature of Snip & Sketch App got broken in Windows 10_2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Snip & Sketch broken for me.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snip & Sketch broken for me.: So I'm having an issue with my Snip and Sketch not working. whenever I go to click the button in the notification pop out it says "you'll need an app to open this ms-screenclip link" and my only option is to search the Microsoft app store and when i click that button nothing...