Windows 10: Screen snip not working, Help :c!!

Discus and support Screen snip not working, Help :c!! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So screen snip isn't working. Whenever I try to use the shortcut win+shift+S all that happens is the loading symbol appears near my mouse and nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/scridles, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Screen snip not working, Help :c!!

So screen snip isn't working. Whenever I try to use the shortcut win+shift+S all that happens is the loading symbol appears near my mouse and nothing happens. I tried doing something with task manager but the app flashes for only a split second so i can't do anything. But the apps of snip and sketch and snipping tool open just fine

please help

submitted by /u/scridles
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/scridles, Oct 15, 2020

2. Screen flickering while using Snip and Sketch

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are having a flickering screen while using Snip and sketch on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the make and model of the PC?
    • Do you see this behavior in any other application?

Meanwhile, let us try few steps.

Step 1: Reset Snip & Sketch app.

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Snip & Sketch
      app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Step 2: Update display driver.

We would suggest you to update the display driver from Device Manager. Please refer this article to update the driver:
    Update drivers in Windows 10

Let us know the results. If the issue persists, we will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 15, 2020
  3. Snipping Tool will no longer allow me to perform a Control Print Screen command to snip a menu.

Hi Leigh,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community.

Are you trying pressing Print Screen button and then snip?

If you are trying to press print button and snip ,And if it is not working then I suggest you to check with
    on screen Keyboard. Please provide us the steps you have performed so that we can assist in a better way.

Suvarna Govinda, Oct 15, 2020
  4. Hesed3 Win User

Screen snip not working, Help :c!!

Screen Snip problem

I think working with those involved steps is beyond my capabilities, so I will have forego that option.

However, I see that Snip & Sketch is listed among the apps. Can I simply uninstall it and then install it again?

Hesed3, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

Screen snip not working, Help :c!!

1. Screen snip not working, Help :c!! - Similar Threads - Screen snip working

2. Screen Snipping won't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Snipping won't work.: I click the screen snipping tool in the action center/notification center and I also press Win + Shift + S but after taking one snippet it won't take another. The button doesn't click and the keyboard shortcut doesn't work either. I noticed that ScreenClippingHost.exe is...
  3. Screen Snipping won't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Snipping won't work.: I click the screen snipping tool in the action center/notification center and I also press Win + Shift + S but after taking one snippet it won't take another. The button doesn't click and the keyboard shortcut doesn't work either. I noticed that ScreenClippingHost.exe is...
  4. Screen snip not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen snip not working: when I attempt to use the screen snip shortcut on windows 10 it doesn't activate unless I close its process in task managerthis happened after a recent windows update...
  5. Screen snip not working

Screen snip not working: when I attempt to use the screen snip shortcut on windows 10 it doesn't activate unless I close its process in task managerthis happened after a recent windows update...
  6. Screen Snip has stopped working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Snip has stopped working.: After the last couple of upgrades on my Windows 10 Home, Screen Snip is not working. Any advice, please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-snip-has-stopped-working/80682a9e-8058-4955-8184-6d2faa403274
  7. Screen Snip has stopped working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Snip has stopped working.: After the last couple of upgrades on my Windows 10 Home, Screen Snip is not working. Any advice, please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-snip-has-stopped-working/80682a9e-8058-4955-8184-6d2faa403274
  8. Screen Snip has stopped working.

9. Screen snip doesnt work

Screen snip doesnt work: The screen snip tool doesn't work. I tried doing Window's key + Shift + S and I even tried using the quick actions, but it doesn't even start, like literally nothing happens. When I restart it fixes it for a little bit, but then it stops working again. Unlike other computers,...
  10. Windows screen snip not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows screen snip not working: [ATTACH] I reset my windows on my laptop to get rid of some bugs, now every time I open the notification menu and click screen snip, it comes up with this message and I cannot find how to make it work. if i click "look for an app in the app store" it does not come up with...