Windows 10: Screen snipping doesn't work on USBC docking station?

Discus and support Screen snipping doesn't work on USBC docking station? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hey all,Sharing this weird error. This is a new Win11 problem for me. When using a USBC docking station HP unit and laptop, if I make my secondary... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by danielbt_541, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Screen snipping doesn't work on USBC docking station?

hey all,Sharing this weird error. This is a new Win11 problem for me. When using a USBC docking station HP unit and laptop, if I make my secondary monitor the main monitor with laptop monitor at 150%, snipping area isn't the whole screen. I can change laptop to 100% and that fixes it, or I can make the laptop the main monitor at 150% with secondary at 100% and that works too. I don't have this problem over HDMI.Anyone have a fix? Updating the drivers has not helped.

:)

danielbt_541, Jan 30, 2023
  2. jackin Win User

I cannot connect to home Wi-Fi off the docking station but not on docking station.

1. I cannot connect to home Wi-Fi off the docking station but not on docking station.
    2. When i'm on docking station system says i'm connected to home Wi-Fi, but when i browse says not connected.
    3. Other devices connected to home Wi-Fi has no issue.
    4. What steps can i take to resolve the issue other than updating Wi-Fi adapter driver?

jackin, Jan 30, 2023
  3. Arun B J Win User
    DVI not working on extended monitor with Surface Book docking station

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Make sure the power light for the docking station is on

• Make sure the monitor is getting power

• Make sure the cable is connected properly to the monitor

• Unplug and reconnect the Mini-DVI adapter on the back of your docking station

• Try flipping the connector for the adapter over (turns out some adapters can go in upside-down)

• Take the Surface out of the docking station then put it back in

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 30, 2023
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Screen snipping doesn't work on USBC docking station?

Headphone Jack does not work in Lenovo T520 docking station under Windows 10

Hi Paul,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to refer the link below and follow the troubleshooting steps suggested and check.

English Community-Lenovo Community

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows, we are glad to assist you.

Pavan_N, Jan 30, 2023
Thema:

Screen snipping doesn't work on USBC docking station?

1. Screen snipping doesn't work on USBC docking station? - Similar Threads - Screen snipping doesn't

2. Screens via docking station is detected, but doesn't display anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screens via docking station is detected, but doesn't display anything: I got my new work pc HP ZBook Fury 16 G10 Mobile Workstation - with Windows 11 and docking station HP USB-C G5 last friday.I have two Dell Ultrawide 34" screens connected to the docking station via mini displayport to displayport. First time I plugged it in, it worked...
  3. Screens via docking station is detected, but doesn't display anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screens via docking station is detected, but doesn't display anything: I got my new work pc HP ZBook Fury 16 G10 Mobile Workstation - with Windows 11 and docking station HP USB-C G5 last friday.I have two Dell Ultrawide 34" screens connected to the docking station via mini displayport to displayport. First time I plugged it in, it worked...
  4. Screen snipping doesn't work on USBC docking station?

Screen snipping doesn't work on USBC docking station?: hey all,Sharing this weird error. This is a new Win11 problem for me. When using a USBC docking station HP unit and laptop, if I make my secondary monitor the main monitor with laptop monitor at 150%, snipping area isn't the whole screen. I can change laptop to 100% and that...
  5. Docking Station

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Docking Station: I have a Laptop that connects to a docking station via USB. I have 2 monitors and the laptop. When I disconnect the laptop from the docking station, all the open windows goes onto my laptop. When I connect my laptop back to the docking station. The windows stay on my laptop....
  6. Docking Station

Docking Station: I have a Laptop that connects to a docking station via USB. I have 2 monitors and the laptop. When I disconnect the laptop from the docking station, all the open windows goes onto my laptop. When I connect my laptop back to the docking station. The windows stay on my laptop....
  7. Docking Station

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Multiple displays not working with a docking station

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple displays not working with a docking station: I can always connect one monitor at a time, but once I connect a second, both displays go black #3 and #2, #1 and #4 are the laptop screens. What does it mean that #2 is grayed out?...
  9. docking station for extended display is not working.

docking station for extended display is not working.: I went to Display but there's no option for me to choose to extend display. I even did Win+P but monitor won't extend. PLease help. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/docking-station-for-extended-display-is-not/102d1335-019e-4b1c-94c9-e1c4de47f73c
  10. docking station keyboad.

docking station keyboad.: My laptop won't switch to the docking station keyboard. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/docking-station-keyboad/bf453d98-4ba2-4ef3-9064-7c9505a146f2