Windows 10: Screen Snipping tool offset details in post

Discus and support Screen Snipping tool offset details in post in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/farkleboy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/usf89u/screen_snipping_tool_offset_details_in_post/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/farkleboy, May 18, 2022.

1. Screen Snipping tool offset details in post

/u/farkleboy, May 18, 2022

2. snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, May 18, 2022
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Snipping Tool in Windows10 - odd behavior

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the exact difference you’re trying to convey from your description?

• What exactly happens when you try
      Snipping Tool at 100%?

• What exactly do you mean by “I must repeat the process second time”?

I suggest you to refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows/use-snipping-tool-capture-screen-shots#1TC=windows-8

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, May 18, 2022
  4. Screen Snipping tool offset details in post

Unable to mail the snipped clip from Snipping tool option on Windows 10.

Hello Jensheahan,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Which mail application are you using on the computer?
    • Which is the default mail application set on the computer?
    • Is any mail client installed on the computer other than Mail app?

You will be able to select the mail application to send using Snipping tool by setting a default mail application on the computer.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if you are able to mail the snipped clip.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type Windows Live Mail and select the top most search result.
    • From the dialog box select the application to set as default and follow the on-screen instructions.
    • Open snipping tool, snip a clip and check if you are able to mail the clip using
      Windows Live Mail.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, May 18, 2022
Thema:

Screen Snipping tool offset details in post

1. Screen Snipping tool offset details in post - Similar Threads - Screen Snipping tool

2. snipping tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    snipping tool: Snipping tool was one of my favorite apps, windows 11 has f#$%ed it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool/303499e9-62a8-43a3-a176-f6212833b6f6
  3. Snipping Tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping Tool: When I first got my computer, my screenshots were conveniently saved to "This PC > Pictures". Then, possibly after an update, they began being saved on my desktop. What do I need to do so that my screenshots are saved in Pictures again?Thank you in advance for your help!...
  4. "Screen snip" tool delay (*NOT* Snipping tool)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Screen snip" tool delay (*NOT* Snipping tool): How do I use the "Screen snip" tool with a delay? (As mentioned, I'm NOT referring to the 'Snipping tool'.) submitted by /u/opertinicy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k4bh3n/screen_snip_tool_delay_not_snipping_tool/
  5. screen snip tool

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    screen snip tool: where does the screen snip tool put my snips https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-snip-tool/5012aa37-ae17-468d-8470-bb898f86ff2d
  6. "Screen Snip" tool delay (like 'Snipping Tool')?

"Screen Snip" tool delay (like 'Snipping Tool')?: I like the quick convenience of the 'Screen Snip' tool (opened by pressing Win+Shift+S). However, is there an option to implement a delay (like the previous 'Snipping Tool')? Without a delay, it's pretty much impossible to capture pop-up menus. submitted by /u/aaronth07...
  7. Problem with Snip Tool unlike others posted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with Snip Tool unlike others posted: Have read through near 200 hits to problem search none quite match. After May 2020 update to Windows the Rectangle Mode for Snip Tool no longer works, and Free Form Mode no longer works. Window Mode works properly, and Full Screen Mode works properly. Have re-installed...
  8. SNIP SNIP TOOL

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SNIP SNIP TOOL: Does anyone know where my screen snips are saved? I can't find it in files. I really don't know where they go Like I can't screenshot using Windows+prt sc while my laptop is in 360 degrees. It is bothersome....
  9. "Screen Snip" tool delay (like 'Snipping Tool')?

"Screen Snip" tool delay (like 'Snipping Tool')?: I like the quick convenience of the (relatively) new 'Screen snip' tool. However, is there an option to implement a delay (like the previous 'Snipping Tool')? submitted by /u/opertinicy [link] [comments]...
  10. screen shot, or Snipping tools

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen shot, or Snipping tools: When I do the screen shot or the Snipping toolfull screen. I got two pictures, one of the screen shot and beside I got my desktop picture side by side. How can I delete the desk top picture? or set the computer to take only the screenshot selection thanks Miguel....