Windows 10: SCREEN SNIPPING

Discus and support SCREEN SNIPPING in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I am tring to open snip and sketch it is showing "we are updating screen sniping. it will be ready to use again shortly" . What should I do to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AKHILIMADABATHUNI, Sep 18, 2020.

1. SCREEN SNIPPING

When I am tring to open snip and sketch it is showing "we are updating screen sniping. it will be ready to use again shortly" . What should I do to resolve that problem?

:)

AKHILIMADABATHUNI, Sep 18, 2020

2. Screen flickering while using Snip and Sketch

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are having a flickering screen while using Snip and sketch on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the make and model of the PC?
    • Do you see this behavior in any other application?

Meanwhile, let us try few steps.

Step 1: Reset Snip & Sketch app.

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Snip & Sketch
      app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Step 2: Update display driver.

We would suggest you to update the display driver from Device Manager. Please refer this article to update the driver:
    Update drivers in Windows 10

Let us know the results. If the issue persists, we will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 18, 2020
  3. snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Sep 18, 2020
  4. SCREEN SNIPPING

Why would I want to use the Snip Delay feature?

Excellent! Thank You

Cyberdesigner, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

SCREEN SNIPPING

1. SCREEN SNIPPING - Similar Threads - SCREEN SNIPPING

2. Snip & Sketch Windows 10 2004 lags and black screens when sketching.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snip & Sketch Windows 10 2004 lags and black screens when sketching.: On every domain machine that I've tested, using Snit & Sketch is almost unusable. The only thing that works constantly is the highlighter, the other items don't draw real-time and only complete after I let go of the mouse. The longer I hold the mouse down and draw the worse...
  3. Screen snip not working, Help :c!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen snip not working, Help :c!!: So screen snip isn't working. Whenever I try to use the shortcut win+shift+S all that happens is the loading symbol appears near my mouse and nothing happens. I tried doing something with task manager but the app flashes for only a split second so i can't do anything. But the...
  4. Screen snip is glitching

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen snip is glitching: After the 2004 update, whenever I take a screen snip not from the snipping tool, the snip and sketch tool a small portion of that appears on my screen. This is not a major problem, but I would like it if I find a useful solution to it. I have attached a picture with this for...
  5. I thought taking a screenshot of a 1080p screen isn't THAT hard? (The Win+Shift+S snipping...

I thought taking a screenshot of a 1080p screen isn't THAT hard? (The Win+Shift+S snipping...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ich__liebe__dich [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j4y4t7/i_thought_taking_a_screenshot_of_a_1080p_screen/
  6. Resouce-Exhaustion-Detector - Screen Snip / Snip & Sketch using too much memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Resouce-Exhaustion-Detector - Screen Snip / Snip & Sketch using too much memory: Windows successfully diagnosed a low virtual memory condition. The following programs consumed the most virtual memory: ScreenClippingHost.exe 1132 consumed 1220083712 bytes Why is this app taking up so much of the memory? That's 1.2GB! The observed behavior is: I click...
  7. Pc started freezing for a few second after using built in screen snip

Pc started freezing for a few second after using built in screen snip: This just started happening and I noticed that when I start up certain applications one being steam that I will occasionally get a black bar covering a quarter of my screen at the top. submitted by /u/SiferUnderScore [link] [comments]...
  8. "Screen Snip" tool delay (like 'Snipping Tool')?

"Screen Snip" tool delay (like 'Snipping Tool')?: I like the quick convenience of the 'Screen Snip' tool (opened by pressing Win+Shift+S). However, is there an option to implement a delay (like the previous 'Snipping Tool')? Without a delay, it's pretty much impossible to capture pop-up menus. submitted by /u/aaronth07...
  9. Screen snip is broken

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screen snip is broken: Dears, screen snip does not save the screen shot anymore. can you believe it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-snip-is-broken/b83d9441-7122-4e27-8f8e-a80133209837
  10. Screen flickering while using Snip and Sketch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen flickering while using Snip and Sketch: While marking something on the snip with pen/pencil the screen start flickeringturns off and on. This is happening after the last windows feature update See this video - https://youtu.be/FkFHQTvQaRM [ATTACH]...