Windows 10: Screen "splitting", not sure how to describe in short.

Discus and support Screen "splitting", not sure how to describe in short. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; On occasion my system gets a bug where it splits my screen in half, and moves the left half a bit to the right. Essentially this makes it so that there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ByoByoxInCrox, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Screen "splitting", not sure how to describe in short.

On occasion my system gets a bug where it splits my screen in half, and moves the left half a bit to the right. Essentially this makes it so that there is a pixel wide line in the center of my screen missing. Not blacked out, the lines are just missing and the halves are merged at the center. I'm almost confident this is not an error with my components, this is a new system. I don't think this is just an error with the specific version of Windows I'm using. It has carried across several major & minor Windows updates. It only happens after i shut down my PC or put it in sleep mode. It doesn't happen every time, it's rare, but still annoying. Restarting the PC after it occurs fixes the problem.

Has anyone else come across this problem, and have you found a way to fix it?

I might get asked for these so I'll include them.

Components:

MOBO - B450-A PRO

CPU - Ryzen 2700x

GPU - Gigabyte 2060 super

PSU - Corsair CX550M

RAM - 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws 3200MHz

System:

Windows 10

Version 1909

Build 18363.1082

submitted by /u/ByoByoxInCrox
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ByoByoxInCrox, Sep 26, 2020

2. Splitting screens

Hi,

To resolve your issue with splitting screen, we suggest that you follow the
    steps
    provided by Likhitha V.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Sep 26, 2020
  3. Screen tearing not sure of cause

You posted a lot of information. That isn't a bad thing, but I would say a good chunk of people coming into the thread are going to be put off by it.

What I would suggest is taking the information you have there and short-handing it. People find it more readable to go down through a list of what has occurred and what you've done about it so far.

I'm sure someone will be along to help. That your mobo threw a beep code suggesting memory, and you ran 4 passes on it (MemTest?) without any problems, maybe you're looking at a problem with the mobo.

Again, try and shorthand your post.

OnePostWonder, Sep 26, 2020
  4. Screen "splitting", not sure how to describe in short.

Split screen

When I go to a split screen view in Windows 10, one of the screens will stop working and/or not respond. For example, if I have a video playing and split screens, the video will stop running but the sound will continue. Another example is that I will
    try to use a newly opened screen in split view and the page will not respond. Any suggestions or help?

Stitchces112, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

Screen "splitting", not sure how to describe in short.

1. Screen "splitting", not sure how to describe in short. - Similar Threads - Screen splitting sure

2. Split screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Split screen: How do I split the screen when playing a game? I want to read instructions from a game manual on one screen and play the game on another.I've tried the split screen button on the top right but the game goes back to full screen....
  3. this keeps happenign im not sure how to even describe

this keeps happenign im not sure how to even describe: this suddenly started happening and not only on valorant but also youtube, it seems to be adjusted according to what i have open so its probably not a graphics card problem. can someone help tell me whats happening and how to fix it. also if anyone is going to ask i took that...
  4. this keeps happenign im not sure how to even describe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    this keeps happenign im not sure how to even describe: this suddenly started happening and not only on valorant but also youtube, it seems to be adjusted according to what i have open so its probably not a graphics card problem. can someone help tell me whats happening and how to fix it. also if anyone is going to ask i took that...
  5. I'm not sure how to describe the problem.But it's about My Windows Profile.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I'm not sure how to describe the problem.But it's about My Windows Profile.: I recently encountered a problem with the "Windows Profile" system locking or saving some erroneous data, preventing me from playing certain games. I have tried switching profiles and relaunching the same game and found it to play normally. At the same time I tested the...
  6. I'm not sure how to describe the problem.But it's about My Windows Profile.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm not sure how to describe the problem.But it's about My Windows Profile.: I recently encountered a problem with the "Windows Profile" system locking or saving some erroneous data, preventing me from playing certain games. I have tried switching profiles and relaunching the same game and found it to play normally. At the same time I tested the...
  7. I'm not sure how to describe the problem.But it's about My Windows Profile.

8. how to split screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to split screen: Hello, I purchased a 34" monitor for my desktop PC, I would like to split the screen. Is it possible? Thanks Dank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-split-screen/46eb1af8-cf08-4174-9f5c-8269dec359f8
  9. split screen

split screen: how do I get laptop to stop split screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/split-screen/681b761a-5b25-4a3e-ac11-30fd14454f82
  10. split screen

split screen: i have this problem all video splitted to part side by side in kmplayer ,cherome and more .. i dont know i update my gpu drive or win update plz help ty[ATTACH][ATTACH]...