Windows 10: Screen Splitting

Discus and support Screen Splitting in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If we have already split the screen in half with applications, we don't need to be asked what should be on that side of the screen when we put another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Thomas Cassidey, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Screen Splitting

If we have already split the screen in half with applications, we don't need to be asked what should be on that side of the screen when we put another application on the opposing side.

:)

Thomas Cassidey, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

Screen Splitting

1. Screen Splitting - Similar Threads - Screen Splitting

2. My screen got split in two by a white line out of nowhere and does not fill the page. It is...

in Windows 10 Customization
    My screen got split in two by a white line out of nowhere and does not fill the page. It is...: My screen got split in two by a white line out of nowhere and does not fill the page. It is NOT a snap issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-got-split-in-two-by-a-white-line-out-of/c8477834-01c1-4884-a2ff-7e276f21d32e
  3. Split screen feature no longer working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Split screen feature no longer working: I was using the short hand key windows arrow to get split screen and it is no longer functional. I made many attempts to fix this issue and nothing is working....
  4. Split screen feature no longer working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Split screen feature no longer working: I was using the short hand key windows arrow to get split screen and it is no longer functional. I made many attempts to fix this issue and nothing is working....
  5. split screen to 8 or 9 shortcut

in Windows 10 Gaming
    split screen to 8 or 9 shortcut: sometimes accidentally i split my screen to 9 or 8 equal parts, and never able to replicate it or found an answer for it on internet, help me with it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/split-screen-to-8-or-9-shortcut/e18ccdb5-239b-4605-a4ca-4337254e5010
  6. split screen to 8 or 9 shortcut

split screen to 8 or 9 shortcut: sometimes accidentally i split my screen to 9 or 8 equal parts, and never able to replicate it or found an answer for it on internet, help me with it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/split-screen-to-8-or-9-shortcut/e18ccdb5-239b-4605-a4ca-4337254e5010
  7. split screen to 8 or 9 shortcut

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Split screen in File Explorer as in Edge

Split screen in File Explorer as in Edge: Now that we have tabs at the top in File Explorer as in browsers like Edge. I would also like to have the split screen option in File Explorer as in Edge. I know that I can use the split option for any app on my desktop but that requires working in full screen/desktop and...
  9. Split screen in File Explorer as in Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Split screen in File Explorer as in Edge: Now that we have tabs at the top in File Explorer as in browsers like Edge. I would also like to have the split screen option in File Explorer as in Edge. I know that I can use the split option for any app on my desktop but that requires working in full screen/desktop and...
  10. My Windows 11 is black screening randomly for a split second

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 11 is black screening randomly for a split second: Heads up: I use a NVIDIA GTX 750 and an Intel i3-10100F CPU. Any answers is appreciated.2 days ago, my Windows 11 started black screening randomly for a split second. It just happened all out of a sudden! It still happens up to this day, and I am getting pretty annoyed by it,...