Windows 10: screen stays in restarting mode for 5 min exactly

Discus and support screen stays in restarting mode for 5 min exactly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am facing a new issue, I do not understand whats that. when I press restart option then pc goes to restart and the screen showing restarting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rashmiranjan1, Dec 24, 2019.

1. screen stays in restarting mode for 5 min exactly

Hello,

I am facing a new issue, I do not understand whats that. when I press restart option then pc goes to restart and the screen showing restarting stays for 5 mins exactly and the after 5 min the Lenovo logo appears then the other transition came into play. and if I sum up the minutes then it will be taking near than 10min to restart. please help me with this. I have attached this picture below. The pc stays in this mode for 5 mins.

screen stays in restarting mode for 5 min exactly [​IMG]

:)

rashmiranjan1, Dec 24, 2019
  2. zinou Win User

5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

Ok, let the powershell command run overnight
    If the command didn't solve the problem, the try these steps in order:

1. Disable superfetch service
      • Empty the following folder c:\Windows\Prefetch\
      • Restart the computer
      • Si ça ne marche pas, passer à l'étape 2;
    2. Disable the AppXSvc from the registry: change the "Start" key value from 3 to 4 (see the screenshot)

zinou, Dec 24, 2019
  3. mora67 Win User
    5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

After overnight looks

mora67, Dec 24, 2019
  4. screen stays in restarting mode for 5 min exactly

Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

screen stays in restarting mode for 5 min exactly

1. screen stays in restarting mode for 5 min exactly - Similar Threads - screen stays restarting

2. Single app kiosk mode MS Edge to stay signed into website after 5 min refresh.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Single app kiosk mode MS Edge to stay signed into website after 5 min refresh.: Hi,I'm configuring a kiosk for an aviation museum and the goal is to display flightradar24.com to a specific location. The goal is to let users interact with the real time map but after 5 mins of inactivity I want the website to return back to the same place, which all works...
  3. SSD usage stays at 100% for about 2 to 5 min after booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD usage stays at 100% for about 2 to 5 min after booting: i have an issue that ssd usage stays at 100% for about 5 min after booting windows i have searched stuffs on the internet and tried every steps that might help but did not work for me...
  4. SSD usage stays at 100% for about 2 to 5 min after booting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SSD usage stays at 100% for about 2 to 5 min after booting: i have an issue that ssd usage stays at 100% for about 5 min after booting windows i have searched stuffs on the internet and tried every steps that might help but did not work for me...
  5. SSD usage stays at 100% for about 2 to 5 min after booting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. my computer restarts 3-5 min after shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    my computer restarts 3-5 min after shutdown: my computer restarts 3-5 min after shutdown https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-restarts-3-5-min-after-shutdown/319a676b-db03-4a4c-844c-85a208fb6f2f
  7. HP Envy 6 WiFi Drops from 5 mins to 5 mins

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP Envy 6 WiFi Drops from 5 mins to 5 mins: Hi guys, My HP Envy 6 laptop's WiFi connection is dropping from around 5 mins to 5 mins. I have to reconnect it manually each time. I suspect this might be an outdated driver issue. I'm aware Windows 10 isn't officially supported for my model and there aren't any win10...
  8. Windows 10 keeps restarting every 5 min.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 keeps restarting every 5 min.: Currently using a 2007 Alienware went from windows vista to windows 10 32bit and change the processor core 2 duo 2.33ghz to core 2 extreme 3.0 ghz motherboard xfx nforce 680i sli graphics card geforce 480 gtx 6gb ram installed a 1tb hard drive I'm not sure how to fix...
  9. Stuck at splash screen for 5 mins

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck at splash screen for 5 mins: It's so weird before it was rare (stuck at splash screen glitch) i did the upgrade from win 7 to 10 and my system had random skips and black screens. Then my 120 ssd died but not before i could clone it and it did the same on the new ssd. So i tried a clean install and cured...
  10. How to Stop sleep/lock mode every 5 mins!

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Stop sleep/lock mode every 5 mins!: have tried everything under the sun to get my computer to stop going to sleep mode where i have to enter my password after 5 minutes to no avail. Please anyone who could help with this? 60430