Windows 10: Screen Stretches as I restarted after I reinstalled graphics card

Discus and support Screen Stretches as I restarted after I reinstalled graphics card in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I mean most of the info was in the title,im typing fast because i'm scared i broke my pc lol... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DevinStoll, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Screen Stretches as I restarted after I reinstalled graphics card

I mean most of the info was in the title,im typing fast because i'm scared i broke my pc lol

:)

DevinStoll, Aug 4, 2020

2. Nvidia Graphics Card

Hello Brian,

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on the Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Aug 4, 2020
  3. Windows 10 black/blue screen at every restart and stretched display.

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Aug 4, 2020
  4. Screen Stretches as I restarted after I reinstalled graphics card

Unsupported Graphics card .

Hello Ayush,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

from the computer.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Screen Stretches as I restarted after I reinstalled graphics card

1. Screen Stretches as I restarted after I reinstalled graphics card - Similar Threads - Screen Stretches restarted

2. Network and Graphic cards not showing up after after reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network and Graphic cards not showing up after after reinstalling windows: Hello, after reinstalling Windows, I suddenly had no WI-FI, I checked the device manager to see if there's any problem with drivers but I found out that network card just went missing. It's just didn't showed up, same as the graphics card, instead 6 unknown devices appeared....
  3. Network and Graphic cards not showing up after after reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network and Graphic cards not showing up after after reinstalling windows: Hello, after reinstalling Windows, I suddenly had no WI-FI, I checked the device manager to see if there's any problem with drivers but I found out that network card just went missing. It's just didn't showed up, same as the graphics card, instead 6 unknown devices appeared....
  4. Network and Graphic cards not showing up after after reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My Graphic card stopped working after reinstalling window.

My Graphic card stopped working after reinstalling window.: First of all everyone please ignore my bad English!My pc was not working fine so I reinstalled window and now my graphic card not working like the fan is working but giving no display I put the cable into default pc card then the pc started and when I checked the graphic card...
  6. My Graphic card stopped working after reinstalling window.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Graphic card stopped working after reinstalling window.: First of all everyone please ignore my bad English!My pc was not working fine so I reinstalled window and now my graphic card not working like the fan is working but giving no display I put the cable into default pc card then the pc started and when I checked the graphic card...
  7. Graphics Card Keeps Reinstalling Automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics Card Keeps Reinstalling Automatically: Hey, guys. I made a mistake of installing a driver from old files while I was in device manager I was supposed to choose "let me pick a list for available graphics drivers", but instead of doing so, I clicked next on a old folder I hadNow I am stuck with an old AMD Graphics...
  8. Graphics Card Keeps Reinstalling Automatically

Graphics Card Keeps Reinstalling Automatically: Hey, guys. I made a mistake of installing a driver from old files while I was in device manager I was supposed to choose "let me pick a list for available graphics drivers", but instead of doing so, I clicked next on a old folder I hadNow I am stuck with an old AMD Graphics...
  9. Graphics Card Keeps Reinstalling Automatically

10. Graphics card and screen

Graphics card and screen: Hi, Its my first time using a pc and i was having some issues so i asked my friends for advice. They told me to disable the graphics card and my screen went black and cant get it back. Ive tried almost everything on the internet to get it up again but it just comes up with...