Windows 10: Screen stuck on restarting screen after windows 10 for more than 2 hours...

Discus and support Screen stuck on restarting screen after windows 10 for more than 2 hours... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey i downloaded the latest october windows 10 update after that it shows that i have to restart my laptop to install it... After i manually clicked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HIIROAge, Oct 31, 2020.

1. HIIROAge Win User

Screen stuck on restarting screen after windows 10 for more than 2 hours...

Hey i downloaded the latest october windows 10 update after that it shows that i have to restart my laptop to install it...

After i manually clicked the restart now button, it has been stuck on the restarting screen for more than 2 hours now...

I'm not able to do anything with it now key combination is working to force shutdown the laptop also...

Please tell me how long it will take for the restart process to be completed...Screen stuck on restarting screen after windows 10 for more than 2 hours... [​IMG]

:)

HIIROAge, Oct 31, 2020
  2. Hendry Win User

Windows 10 stuck at black screen

hi, i tried upgrading my windows 7, but failed 5 times.
    step 1 on copying files are 100%
    step 2 installing features n updates are 100%
    step 3 FAILED, it stuck on black screen and freeze, nothing i can do besides force restart and its restored to my windows 7 back.

any idea how to solve this? it's always stuck at 75% step 2 and when go to step 3 is freeze ( 5 times in row, i'm thinking give up or buy new laptop with windows 10*Biggrin*Biggrin*Biggrin)

p.s i'm currently downloading ISO file to blank DVD hopefully it's worksScreen stuck on restarting screen after windows 10 for more than 2 hours... :)

Hendry, Oct 31, 2020
  3. Jo_2013 Win User
    Installed Windows 10 2 hours ago. Laptop stuck on "Restarting

Installed Windows 10 2 hours ago. Laptop stuck on "Restarting". Any suggestions on how to rectify?

OP - Jo_R

Jo_2013, Oct 31, 2020
  4. Chris3401 Win User

Stuck for hour+ on Restart screen

Brand new Windows 10 user - clicked on 'Restart Now" screen, more than 1 hour later, Restart screen still spinning... help! Please!

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Chris3401, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

1. Screen stuck on restarting screen after windows 10 for more than 2 hours... - Similar Threads - Screen stuck restarting

2. Desktop stuck on restarting for more than 12 hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop stuck on restarting for more than 12 hours: Hello,after the recent windows 11 update on my desktop, my computer has been stuck on the restarting phase for the last two days. I have tried to manually turn off the computer and start it again, it will not go past "restarting"This also happened to my laptop to which it...
  3. Desktop stuck on restarting for more than 12 hours

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop stuck on restarting for more than 12 hours: Hello,after the recent windows 11 update on my desktop, my computer has been stuck on the restarting phase for the last two days. I have tried to manually turn off the computer and start it again, it will not go past "restarting"This also happened to my laptop to which it...
  4. Im getting stuck on this screen for 2 hour !?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im getting stuck on this screen for 2 hour !?!: After unistalling windows, i login my account and then it asked me if i need a free trial for 365. I clicked it by chance and the screen turned into this. It's said that there is a back arrow to select but i couldnt find it anywhere. Someone pls help me cause i tried all but...
  5. My screen is stuck like this for 2 hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen is stuck like this for 2 hours: Please, I need some fixes to this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-stuck-like-this-for-2-hours/26369330-6d97-4bbe-9b33-132532ae61fc
  6. My screen is stuck like this for 2 hours

My screen is stuck like this for 2 hours: Please, I need some fixes to this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-stuck-like-this-for-2-hours/26369330-6d97-4bbe-9b33-132532ae61fc
  7. Windows Update stuck in Please Wait Screen for more than an hour

Windows Update stuck in Please Wait Screen for more than an hour: I have a HP Laptop that has updates installed regularly. Today once the update was initiated the system is stuck @ Please wait screen.There is NO way to know when is this going to finish OR is it even progressing.Loosing trust with Microsoft when such issues are encountered...
  8. Windows Update stuck in Please Wait Screen for more than an hour

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update stuck in Please Wait Screen for more than an hour: I have a HP Laptop that has updates installed regularly. Today once the update was initiated the system is stuck @ Please wait screen.There is NO way to know when is this going to finish OR is it even progressing.Loosing trust with Microsoft when such issues are encountered...
  9. Windows Update stuck in Please Wait Screen for more than an hour

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Windows 10 update stuck frozen for more than 2 hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update stuck frozen for more than 2 hours: When I restart my laptop. It was working good for a while, but suddenly when it became 96% it stops. What should I do now? I am scared that my file will disappear if I shut down the laptop. Plz help me [IMG]...