Windows 10: Screen stuck on set up

Discus and support Screen stuck on set up in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [IMG]my son has a Connect Windows 10 tablet, which was working fine. He decided to sell it, so we did a factory reset, and now when we try to set it up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kirsty Cot, May 23, 2020.

1. Screen stuck on set up

Screen stuck on set up [​IMG]my son has a Connect Windows 10 tablet, which was working fine. He decided to sell it, so we did a factory reset, and now when we try to set it up again, it's stuck on this screen. Can anyone help please? I don't want to give up and bin it!

:)

Kirsty Cot, May 23, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 23, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 23, 2020
  4. Screen stuck on set up

windows update stuck at installation screen and cannot get to desktop

Hi Sue,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Is the computer stuck in the Installing updates screen?
    • For how long is the computer stuck in the screen?
    • When was the computer last updated?
    • Is the screen showing any percentage of installation?

Sometimes the installation might take a long time to install if the update is of large size. So, I suggest you to wait for sometime and check if the system boots to the desktop. If it is taking a longer time, then perform a Power Drain by following the steps
    provided below:

• Shut down the Computer.
    • Remove all power source (including battery if it is a laptop).
    • Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Connect the power source and start the computer.
    • After the computer boots to the desktop, suggest you to install all the pending updates.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Screen stuck on set up

1. Screen stuck on set up - Similar Threads - Screen stuck set

2. Stuck up on settings at boot up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck up on settings at boot up: I tried to wipe up clean my computer but it won't let me pass 15% so I indo changes . I tried a lot of method to do this and ended up running it in safe mode. Now when I open the computer it will show setup settings list but mouse and keyboard wont work. I can't do anything...
  3. Stuck up on settings at boot up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck up on settings at boot up: I tried to wipe up clean my computer but it won't let me pass 15% so I indo changes . I tried a lot of method to do this and ended up running it in safe mode. Now when I open the computer it will show setup settings list but mouse and keyboard wont work. I can't do anything...
  4. Stuck up on settings at boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Stuck at Setup Settings on Boot Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck at Setup Settings on Boot Up: I tried to fully wipe my computer. It would get to about 15% then “undo changes”. So after trying a number of methods to fix this I tried to boot the computer in safe mode. Now when I turn on my computer it’s goes to the setup settings list but my mouse and keyboard don’t...
  6. Stuck on set up pin page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on set up pin page: Setting up new mini pc . Brand: OuvisliteI can not bypass PIN page keeps spinningPlease advise i have pressed the power button and unplugged several times. same result still stuck...
  7. Stuck on set up pin page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on set up pin page: Setting up new mini pc . Brand: OuvisliteI can not bypass PIN page keeps spinningPlease advise i have pressed the power button and unplugged several times. same result still stuck...
  8. I am stuck on set up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am stuck on set up: I am trying to set up windows and such and it keeps freezing when it gets to the part talking about internet connection? Before this it would freeze upon installation. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated submitted by /u/wubsybubsy [link] [comments]...
  9. Screen Brightness setting stuck on Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Brightness setting stuck on Screen: After the latest update for my laptop, an HP Core i3 (I'm not much of a tech person), there appeared the brightness key on my screen which I couldn't hide. And when I try to adjust the brightness, it automatically goes dark or 0% brightness. It's really annoying. When I'm...
  10. Stuck on Startup Settings screen???

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck on Startup Settings screen???: I'm having issues with my computer at the moment. When I try to enter Safe Mode, the screen I'm supposed to use for that doesn't respond. The only thing I can do from that is turn the computer off immediately via power button. This is on top of the freeze-on-desktop issue I'm...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. phone stuck on setup