Windows 10: screen stuck on "Setup is Starting"

Discus and support screen stuck on "Setup is Starting" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello i have been trying to install windows on my SSD for a while now, the SSD was having the error "Reboot and Select Proper Boot Device" error, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sixiq, Jun 3, 2023.

1. sixiq Win User

screen stuck on "Setup is Starting"

hello i have been trying to install windows on my SSD for a while now, the SSD was having the error "Reboot and Select Proper Boot Device" error, I then used a USB to try and install windows, everything works fine until I get to the install screen, after clicking the install button, its just stuck on a purple "Setup is Starting" screen, I've also tried the repair computer button but that just turns into a blank purple screen when I press it.

:)

sixiq, Jun 3, 2023

2. Asus laptop stuck on aptio setup screen

Asus laptop stuck on aptio setup utility screen. Ive done everything that’s been suggested with the Boot and Security but it still won’t work!!!

LeighCubbon, Jun 3, 2023
  3. windows update stuck at installation screen and cannot get to desktop

Hi Sue,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Is the computer stuck in the Installing updates screen?
    • For how long is the computer stuck in the screen?
    • When was the computer last updated?
    • Is the screen showing any percentage of installation?

Sometimes the installation might take a long time to install if the update is of large size. So, I suggest you to wait for sometime and check if the system boots to the desktop. If it is taking a longer time, then perform a Power Drain by following the steps
    provided below:

• Shut down the Computer.
    • Remove all power source (including battery if it is a laptop).
    • Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Connect the power source and start the computer.
    • After the computer boots to the desktop, suggest you to install all the pending updates.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 3, 2023
  4. screen stuck on "Setup is Starting"

Windows 10 installation stuck at "Setup is starting"

Before the installation screen I can open CMD (specifically the first step in the installation which is selecting the language) my problem was that after this step it will say "setup is starting" but it will take hours to go to the next step and maybe stuck.

with that command I didn't face any issues with the installation. it went through the steps faster instead of taking hours.

ShehabSha'lan, Jun 3, 2023
Thema:

screen stuck on "Setup is Starting"

1. screen stuck on "Setup is Starting" - Similar Threads - screen stuck Setup

2. screen stuck on "Setup is Starting"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    screen stuck on "Setup is Starting": hello i have been trying to install windows on my SSD for a while now, the SSD was having the error "Reboot and Select Proper Boot Device" error, I then used a USB to try and install windows, everything works fine until I get to the install screen, after clicking the install...
  3. screen stuck on "Setup is Starting"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    screen stuck on "Setup is Starting": hello i have been trying to install windows on my SSD for a while now, the SSD was having the error "Reboot and Select Proper Boot Device" error, I then used a USB to try and install windows, everything works fine until I get to the install screen, after clicking the install...
  4. PC stuck on setup screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck on setup screen: I was using my computer before my screen flashed and i caught the word “driver” appearing briefly on my screen before my computer restarted and the “Windows Setup” screen appeared. I clicked “Install now”, “i don’t have a product key”. I’m asked to choose which version of...
  5. PC stuck on setup screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC stuck on setup screen: I was using my computer before my screen flashed and i caught the word “driver” appearing briefly on my screen before my computer restarted and the “Windows Setup” screen appeared. I clicked “Install now”, “i don’t have a product key”. I’m asked to choose which version of...
  6. setup is starting stuck for 45+ minutes

setup is starting stuck for 45+ minutes: So my laptop recently had a problem where it bootlooped due to an error code: 0xc000000eand now I have to reinstall windows because of that. now it's been more than 30 minutes and the screen just says setup is starting. I can move my cursor so my pc is not frozen. some people...
  7. Windows stuck in setup is Starting

Windows stuck in setup is Starting: Hi NEED HELP, I was doing Clean install of windows on my laptop but it stuck inSetup is starting, At first i thought iso is corrupt so I tried creating bootable pendrive from both media creation tool and rufus but nothing working out. And i'm also not able to visit windows...
  8. windows stuck on setup is starting

windows stuck on setup is starting: Hi guys, I can't boot windows and I've tried many of the options available to try and get it to boot again but nothing seemed to work, so I installed Windows media creation tool onto flash drive to do a clean jnstall and the screen is a purple colour not blue then when it...
  9. Stuck On Start Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck On Start Screen: I have a windows 10 laptop and recently when I turn it on and I’m on the screen that shows the background, time and date when I click and press spacebar it does not bring up the login screen. What can I do?[IMG]...
  10. Windows setup errors : Stuck at "Setup is starting"

Windows setup errors : Stuck at "Setup is starting": Hi I got a problem now. My laptop cant install Windows. This is the story : Im playing games with my laptop for few hours and then my laptop got a crash and then im doing force shutdown. And then im realize that im accidently cause some disk errors. I tried again and...