Windows 10: Screen stuck on start up saying “ Prepairing Automatic Repairs” it won’t do nothing else....

Discus and support Screen stuck on start up saying “ Prepairing Automatic Repairs” it won’t do nothing else.... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Screen stuck on start up saying “ Prepairing Automatic Repairs” it won’t do nothing else. Need help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ShaneHaas, Jul 13, 2020.

1. ShaneHaas Win User

Screen stuck on start up saying “ Prepairing Automatic Repairs” it won’t do nothing else....

Screen stuck on start up saying “ Prepairing Automatic Repairs” it won’t do nothing else. Need help!

:)

ShaneHaas, Jul 13, 2020

2. Prepairing automatic repair massive problem

I have done the windows 10 update on my laptop and it was working great.. until today.

It says 'prepairing automatic repair' then turns straight off after that screen has been on for a few seconds. Help!!

ShawneeManson, Jul 13, 2020
  3. My toshiba is stuck in preparing automatic repair

If you can get into your computer with the system repair disc or if it does eventually log on select the command prompt administrator and run these command's

CHKDSK /F choose Y for next start

After start up use

SFC /SCANNOW

DISM /ONLINE /CLEANUP-IMAGE /RESTOREHEALTH

OctavianQR, Jul 13, 2020
  4. abapsmoke Win User

Screen stuck on start up saying “ Prepairing Automatic Repairs” it won’t do nothing else....

Black screen after ‘preparing automatic repair.’

Thank you very much for the reply. Unfortunately, I don’t know if it’s my doing something wrong, but I’ll do the steps to boot up the ASO menu and it won’t appear. I’ll reboot three times and leave it to load at the third, but it will do the same as before except for one thing- load for a while, then seemingly reboot on its own quickly (which it didn’t do before the ASO reboots), before going directly into ‘preparing automatic repair’ followed by the black screen shortly after. Same as before, leaving the black screen alone won’t do anything.

abapsmoke, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Screen stuck on start up saying “ Prepairing Automatic Repairs” it won’t do nothing else.... - Similar Threads - Screen stuck start

2. Stuck at Prepairing Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck at Prepairing Automatic Repair: So I read the other question about this but the solution that was given doesn't work for me. To sum up my problem; When I turn on my laptop it immediately blue screens and says that it will repair itself automatically, then the laptop turns off for a second and then the...
  3. Stuck at Prepairing Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck at Prepairing Automatic Repair: So I read the other question about this but the solution that was given doesn't work for me. To sum up my problem; When I turn on my laptop it immediately blue screens and says that it will repair itself automatically, then the laptop turns off for a second and then the...
  4. Stuck at Prepairing Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. On start up, get blue screen with "prepairing automatic repair."

in Windows 10 Customization
    On start up, get blue screen with "prepairing automatic repair.": On start up, get blue screen with "prepairing automatic repair." When I select the option to Reset - Keep my files," message says Windows files are locked. I don't see how to unlock Windows. Can I abort the "auto repairing mode?"...
  6. On start up, get blue screen with "prepairing automatic repair."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On start up, get blue screen with "prepairing automatic repair.": On start up, get blue screen with "prepairing automatic repair." When I select the option to Reset - Keep my files," message says Windows files are locked. I don't see how to unlock Windows. Can I abort the "auto repairing mode?"...
  7. On start up, get blue screen with "prepairing automatic repair."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Cannot get passed prepairing automatic repair/black screens after "preparing automatic repair"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot get passed prepairing automatic repair/black screens after "preparing automatic repair": I have a windows ten HP laptop, I've had this problem for about 2 days now and I've tried practically anything, draining the battery, restarting 3 times to get to safe mode, tried using F11 for a computer restart, everything just leads to the same thing, a black screen...
  9. Prepairing Automatic Repair problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Prepairing Automatic Repair problem: Dear all,[ATTACH] I had a problem due to the upgrade, I think, of Windows 10. When I turned off my computer and turned it back again, it just kept looping all over again with the words “prepairing automatic repair”. I have no idea how to deal with this matter. Can anyone help...
  10. start up, automatic repair, & everything else fails

in Windows 10 Support
    start up, automatic repair, & everything else fails: Hello. I'm not sure if this is the best subforum, the bsod subforum, or another, so admin can feel free to move it if this is not the best subforum. I have searched & searched this issue recently however nothing I've found as possible solutions worked, and I figured with my...