Windows 10: screen suddenly freezes often

Discus and support screen suddenly freezes often in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi,I'm having a very annoying issue right now. My laptop screen keeps freezing without particular reason, I don't see any issue with my GPU and ram. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NathanielLafrentz, May 20, 2022.

1. screen suddenly freezes often

Hi,I'm having a very annoying issue right now. My laptop screen keeps freezing without particular reason, I don't see any issue with my GPU and ram. It will blink first then freezes afterward. I don't have any antivirus as well. Please help, thanks.

:)

NathanielLafrentz, May 20, 2022

2. Screen Freezing up

Andre, thanks for your suggestions. I performed all steps as you listed and it appears that there were

some problems that have been corrected. I will let you know in a day or so if the "freeze" problem

occurs again. Many thanks for your help --- this took longer than I expected!

Jan

JanetThompsonTX, May 20, 2022
  3. wifi connection freezes the screen

Hello,

User profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are having system performance issues in Windows 10. To troubleshoot this problem with your computer suddenly freezes after browsing the internet for several minutes, we suggest that you create
    a new user account on your computer and see if the same issue will occur on a different user profile. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings
      > Accounts > Family & other people >Add someone else to this PC.
    • Enter a user name, password, password hint, and then select Next.

Once done with the steps, let us know how it goes so we can assist you further.

Jefferson Ore, May 20, 2022
  4. Sasqui Win User

screen suddenly freezes often

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 20, 2022
Thema:

screen suddenly freezes often

1. screen suddenly freezes often - Similar Threads - screen suddenly freezes

2. screen suddenly freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen suddenly freezes: I have this annoying issue wherein my screen freezes with no particular reason. I know that I don't have any virus on my pc and this issue just happened 2 days ago. My GPU is intact and I don't think it's a problem with my monitor as well....
  3. screen suddenly freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    screen suddenly freezes: I have this annoying issue wherein my screen freezes with no particular reason. I know that I don't have any virus on my pc and this issue just happened 2 days ago. My GPU is intact and I don't think it's a problem with my monitor as well....
  4. screen suddenly freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. screen suddenly freezes often

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen suddenly freezes often: Hi,I'm having a very annoying issue right now. My laptop screen keeps freezing without particular reason, I don't see any issue with my GPU and ram. It will blink first then freezes afterward. I don't have any antivirus as well. Please help, thanks....
  6. screen suddenly freezes often

screen suddenly freezes often: Hi,I'm having a very annoying issue right now. My laptop screen keeps freezing without particular reason, I don't see any issue with my GPU and ram. It will blink first then freezes afterward. I don't have any antivirus as well. Please help, thanks....
  7. Screen suddenly freezes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen suddenly freezes: Hello,im facing really annyoing issue sometimes my laptop screen freeze suddenly for no particular reason i dont think its from my gpu or rams and i dont use any anti viruses softwares beside windows defender and dont worry there is no malware in my machine and dont ask me to...
  8. Screen suddenly freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen suddenly freezes: Hello,im facing really annyoing issue sometimes my laptop screen freeze suddenly for no particular reason i dont think its from my gpu or rams and i dont use any anti viruses softwares beside windows defender and dont worry there is no malware in my machine and dont ask me to...
  9. Screen suddenly freezes

10. My laptop often freezes all of sudden

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop often freezes all of sudden: This is my first time using windows10 and the laptop is relatively new, but my laptop often freezes all of sudden when I'm doing something. Even pressing Ctrl + Alt + Del wouldn't work at all. So I have to turn it off using the power button. I'm not sure is this the problem...