Windows 10: screen switches off too often

Discus and support screen switches off too often in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi, my screen is set to switch off if I don't hit any keys for what seems like 2 or 3 minutes. This is annoying as I am reading while I type and I keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by HelenaWalsh Kiely, Feb 11, 2020.

1. screen switches off too often

Hi, my screen is set to switch off if I don't hit any keys for what seems like 2 or 3 minutes. This is annoying as I am reading while I type and I keep having to log back onto the PC every time it happens. How do I stop this?

:)

HelenaWalsh Kiely, Feb 11, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 11, 2020
  3. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Feb 11, 2020
  4. screen switches off too often

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

screen switches off too often

1. screen switches off too often - Similar Threads - screen switches off

2. Pc crashes too often unusable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc crashes too often unusable: Hi , my pc is crashing for almost 3 years now . Specs :Ryzen 5 3500x , RX5500xt 8GB ,16 gb of ram 3200hz hyperx fury ,and i think my motherboard is gigabyte b450m s2h , 1tb seagate hdd , 250gb nvme ssd kingston , 600w aerocool cylon powersupply ,Case is aqirys canopus. So i...
  3. Pc crashes too often unusable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc crashes too often unusable: Hi , my pc is crashing for almost 3 years now . Specs :Ryzen 5 3500x , RX5500xt 8GB ,16 gb of ram 3200hz hyperx fury ,and i think my motherboard is gigabyte b450m s2h , 1tb seagate hdd , 250gb nvme ssd kingston , 600w aerocool cylon powersupply ,Case is aqirys canopus. So i...
  4. Window 10 update too often

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window 10 update too often: Hi. My Window 10 laptop update everyday, sometime twice a day and it's really bugging me out. I have to go to "check for updates" every morning to update my laptop or my laptop will become really laggy, I can't even browse webpage smoothly without updating my laptop everyday....
  5. Window 10 update too often

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 update too often: Hi. My Window 10 laptop update everyday, sometime twice a day and it's really bugging me out. I have to go to "check for updates" every morning to update my laptop or my laptop will become really laggy, I can't even browse webpage smoothly without updating my laptop everyday....
  6. Window 10 update too often

7. Lock screen keyboard off switch

Lock screen keyboard off switch: How do i turn this number pad on the screen off? it just automatically pop up when i loginI have on screen keyboard already off if that mattersthanks in advanced. ive been googling for a long time now....
  8. Screen goes to sleep too often

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen goes to sleep too often: On my Win 10 Pro (version 1909) I have the screen turn off time set to 20 minutes and the PC sleep time set to 2 hours. I would assume these times are times of continuous no use. However, even when I am in the middle of typing something, the screen sometimes shuts off....
  9. Screen goes to sleep too often

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen goes to sleep too often: On my Win 10 Pro (version 1909) I have the screen turn off time set to 20 minutes and the PC sleep time set to 2 hours. I would assume these times are times of continuous no use. However, even when I am in the middle of typing something, the screen sometimes shuts off....
  10. wallpaper changing too often.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    wallpaper changing too often.: submitted by /u/milanhin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f5dwmt/wallpaper_changing_too_often/