Windows 10: Screen Switching

Discus and support Screen Switching in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I am on my computer and I swipe the touchpad mouse the screen will suddenly change to another screen that shows all of my active tabs or windows.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SuperAunt09, May 2, 2019.

1. Screen Switching

When I am on my computer and I swipe the touchpad mouse the screen will suddenly change to another screen that shows all of my active tabs or windows. How do I stop this from happening?

:)

SuperAunt09, May 2, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 2, 2019
  3. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, May 2, 2019
  4. Screen Switching

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, May 2, 2019
Thema:

Screen Switching

1. Screen Switching - Similar Threads - Screen Switching

2. Cannot switch project Windows + P off of "PC screen only"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot switch project Windows + P off of "PC screen only": I have an XP Pen drawing tablet that I want to use with my PC, but the display does not turn on. I know the problem is with the project mode and I just have to turn it onto anything other than "PC screen only" for it to work. However, I am unable to switch the project mode...
  3. Cannot switch project Windows + P off of "PC screen only"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot switch project Windows + P off of "PC screen only": I have an XP Pen drawing tablet that I want to use with my PC, but the display does not turn on. I know the problem is with the project mode and I just have to turn it onto anything other than "PC screen only" for it to work. However, I am unable to switch the project mode...
  4. Windows screen is blank after switching it on..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows screen is blank after switching it on..: According to me it's not quite that big problem than im thinking but im still asking because my pc is not working.., basically I had an old windows 10.. it's very very old and I tried to start it out.. as after powering on its just showing me an completely blank screen, like...
  5. Windows screen is blank after switching it on..

Windows screen is blank after switching it on..: According to me it's not quite that big problem than im thinking but im still asking because my pc is not working.., basically I had an old windows 10.. it's very very old and I tried to start it out.. as after powering on its just showing me an completely blank screen, like...
  6. Bitlocker PIN interface will show as corrupted screen after switch a different resolution...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker PIN interface will show as corrupted screen after switch a different resolution...: I connect a extermal monitor to my notebook, and the external monitor resolution is different to notebook internal monitor. I close LID first and boot into Bitlocker blue screen interface, then I open LID to switch screen from External to Internal. The interfact will become a...
  7. Bitlocker PIN interface will show as corrupted screen after switch a different resolution...

Bitlocker PIN interface will show as corrupted screen after switch a different resolution...: I connect a extermal monitor to my notebook, and the external monitor resolution is different to notebook internal monitor. I close LID first and boot into Bitlocker blue screen interface, then I open LID to switch screen from External to Internal. The interfact will become a...
  8. Chinese characters on the first screen after switch on After installing a driver for a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chinese characters on the first screen after switch on After installing a driver for a...: Chinese characters on the first screen after switch on After installing a driver for a Chinese made DAC communication device in the network. Is this caused by the problem reported by others, or could it be that as soon as Microsoft sees any file with Chinese content, it...
  9. Chinese characters on the first screen after switch on After installing a driver for a...

Chinese characters on the first screen after switch on After installing a driver for a...: Chinese characters on the first screen after switch on After installing a driver for a Chinese made DAC communication device in the network. Is this caused by the problem reported by others, or could it be that as soon as Microsoft sees any file with Chinese content, it...
  10. Windows 10 User login spins at Welcome screen. Unable to switch to Safe Mode

Windows 10 User login spins at Welcome screen. Unable to switch to Safe Mode: The User login is stuck on the Welcome Screen with spinning circleLogging in as System Administratorr and Windows works fine.All updates installed, no problemSFC Scan Now is fine. Chkdsk is fineData is all there.No obvious system problemsFrom Administrator login, Changed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1903 black screen when switching users