Windows 10: Screen Tearing on my computer, especially in minecraft

Discus and support Screen Tearing on my computer, especially in minecraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, I've been playing minecraft for about 8 years now, and I got my PC about 2 years ago. I never went into full screen mode on minecraft, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sarmadahmad1, May 27, 2020.

1. Screen Tearing on my computer, especially in minecraft

So, I've been playing minecraft for about 8 years now, and I got my PC about 2 years ago. I never went into full screen mode on minecraft, but recently, I did. Everything was working fine, and I had no issues. A little while later, I installed windows on my PC from a USB and wiped all my data as planned. I downloaded the minecraft launcher, updated all my drivers, and checked windows updates. Everything was fine. But when I loaded up minecraft and put it into full screen mode, the game suddenly began to tear. I watched some videos and read through a lot of posts and everyone is saying to turn on V-Sync. Sadly, I don't want to let my 1300$ PC go to waste playing games at 60fps. This never happend before and I was wondering if there was anyway anyone could help.

Thx Screen Tearing on my computer, especially in minecraft :D

Note: this only happens when I put the game in full screen mode. Also, when I record my games, It doesn't show screen tear on my screen, but on the recordings, its just horrible.

:)

sarmadahmad1, May 27, 2020
  2. Imposted Win User

Screen tearing while playing minecraft

Whenever I play Minecraft, my computers tends to screentear a lot. Screen tearing is a visual artifact in video display where a display device shows information from multiple frames in a single screen draw. The artifact
    occurs when the video feed to the device is not in sync with the display's refresh rate. Yes I have tried turning v sync on and it doesnt fix the problem. I have also tried to reset my graphics card settings incase I did something and the problem did not fix.

Specs:

Processor: Intel Core i5-4210 CPU @ 1.70 GHz 2.40 GHz

Ram: 8.00 GB

64 bit system

Nvdia 840a

Windows 10

Minecraft Java edition

Imposted, May 27, 2020
  3. 樂日久 Win User
    Windows 10(1067) Screen Tearing

Hello,everyone!

When I am playing Minecraft, there is screen tearing on my laptop.

My computer is windows 10, but I downupgrade to windows 8.1 now.

In windows 8.1,isn’t screen tearing. But in window 10, there is screen tearing.

Is there anyway to fix screen tearing in Windows 10.

I want to use windows 10 very much, but the problem forces me to use windows 8.1.

I hope someone can help to solve the problem and make me use windows 10 fluently.

My computer equipment : ASUS ROG G551JW I7-4720HQ Intel 4600 / GTX 960M 8GB RAM

Thank you.

樂日久, May 27, 2020
  4. Barman58 Win User

Screen Tearing on my computer, especially in minecraft

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, May 27, 2020
Thema:

Screen Tearing on my computer, especially in minecraft

1. Screen Tearing on my computer, especially in minecraft - Similar Threads - Screen Tearing computer

2. Screen Glitching / Tearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Glitching / Tearing: I have an Asus ROG STRIX GL502VMK laptop. After doing the latest update of Windows 10, my laptop has started to have issues with the Windows UI and certain parts of other applications looking pixelated and shifting, like a tearing. Its not constant, and if I leave the Windows...
  3. Screen Glitching / Tearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Glitching / Tearing: I have an Asus ROG STRIX GL502VMK laptop. After doing the latest update of Windows 10, my laptop has started to have issues with the Windows UI and certain parts of other applications looking pixelated and shifting, like a tearing. Its not constant, and if I leave the Windows...
  4. Screen Glitching / Tearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Screen Tearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Tearing: Screen tearing on some websites, including my own. It then causes CPU usage to go up to amounts that make my fans spin up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-tearing/4d40ff08-f771-46dc-95df-9d5131f24a91
  6. Screen tearing disappearing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen tearing disappearing?: When I start my pc the screen tears on the bios screen and as the computer warms up it slowly just receeds down the screen into the windows task bar before completely going away. Any ideas whats happening? submitted by /u/dwally161 [link] [comments]...
  7. Screen tearing while playing minecraft

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen tearing while playing minecraft: Whenever I play Minecraft, my computers tends to screentear a lot. Screen tearing is a visual artifact in video display where a display device shows information from multiple frames in a single screen draw. The artifact occurs when the video feed to the device is not in sync...
  8. screen tearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen tearing: I have an Acer Nitro 5 and whenever I play roblox it gives me screen tearing, can anyone help? I've tried vsync but it didn't work ' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-tearing/2dd117fa-c9e3-4776-8dc6-17cc6e5874d1
  9. Diagonal Screen Tearing

in Windows 10 Support
    Diagonal Screen Tearing: Over the past month or so, while watching videos or scrolling through web pages, i noticed that there was some diagonal screen tearing (Top Left to Bottom Right). I have no idea how this has happened and i can't stop looking at it. Is there any way to fix this? It happens in...
  10. Screen tearing with D3D in full screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen tearing with D3D in full screen: Hi, at the moment of writing, PC is running with factory setting but it's all up-to-date (Windows updates, Asus updates). When I launch an app (emulators, in the specific case) at full screen, only the 60% (approx.) of the left side of the screen is showing correctly when...