Windows 10: Screen Tearing When Playing Games on Windows 10

Discus and support Screen Tearing When Playing Games on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm having this problem for some time (Some 2 years trying to fix this) I started having this problem after I reinstalled Windows 10 (because of virus... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Higor (Hires), Feb 26, 2019.

1. Screen Tearing When Playing Games on Windows 10

I'm having this problem for some time (Some 2 years trying to fix this) I started having this problem after I reinstalled Windows 10 (because of virus and to clean the computer) Well, this problem only happens in games, or when something is full screen, this is really bothering me ... Is there anything I can do to fix it? (Without having to activate Vsync, because it has games that do not have access to Vsync.

:)

Higor (Hires), Feb 26, 2019

2. Screen tearing

After installing a recent windows 10 update i have experienced screen tearing issues when playing certain games on steam. It has never happened up until i installed this update.

HenryMorris2, Feb 26, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Screen Tearing

I have a brand new Alienware laptop (6th gen core i7, 16gb ram, SSD) with all the latest updates, drivers, etc. running an NVidia 970M, WIndows 10, everything is perfectly up to date and I am getting screen tearing just watching YouTube videos. VLC plays
    fine, and video games work fine, just YouTube videos that are tearing very badly. Once again, before it is blindly suggested that I update my drivers - as of today, they are ALL up to date. I have ALL windows updates and I have Nvidia Geforce Experience installed
    with the latest video drivers AS OF TODAY. To me this is more of a bug report than a request for resolution because it looks like this problem is simply not fixed.

MatthewDell, Feb 26, 2019
  4. BirdmanC4 Win User

Screen Tearing When Playing Games on Windows 10

Windows 10 Screen Tearing

Iam having the same issue. Never experienced screen tearing in windows 8.1. This is non sense. Most of my games have screen tearing and YouTube videos are messed up unless I restart my CPU. I really dont know whats the problem. Microsoft needs to fix this
    problem soon. very soon. I love windows 10 but not with screen tearing.

BirdmanC4, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

Screen Tearing When Playing Games on Windows 10

1. Screen Tearing When Playing Games on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Screen Tearing Playing

2. Screen Tearing on startup + safe mode + on games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Tearing on startup + safe mode + on games: For the past 2 days, I got screen tearing. So far it occurred when I left my laptop on for a long time maybe around 8- 10 hours. My refresh rate is 120 hz, resolution is the recommended one, which is 1920x1080. It's unusual, since it only happened 2 days ago. It has not...
  3. Windows 10 Desktop Screen Tearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Desktop Screen Tearing: Hello, thanks for reading. I just reinstalled Windows 10 because my last install was bloated, corrupted and a big part was I just swapped my old GTX 670 with a GTX 970. I have an issue though, I don't think this happened on my old install, but I can tell when I'm dragging the...
  4. Screen dims when playing games in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Screen dims when playing games in Windows 10: Playing games on a computer forms a big part of the reason why people invest substantial sums of money into buying one. There are dedicated gaming PCs & laptops and people building their own desktop setups with specific configurations to be able to enjoy their favorite games...
  5. Screen Tearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Tearing: Screen tearing on some websites, including my own. It then causes CPU usage to go up to amounts that make my fans spin up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-tearing/4d40ff08-f771-46dc-95df-9d5131f24a91
  6. Windows 10 Screen Tearing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Screen Tearing: So, sometimes my screen tears and I restart my graphics driver (Ctrl+Shift+Win+B). The screens go blank and they reset their display settings and the tearing problem is fixed. But If I see Task Manager, Windows Problem Reporting is using 100% Disk and then I went to the...
  7. Screen tearing while playing minecraft

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen tearing while playing minecraft: Whenever I play Minecraft, my computers tends to screentear a lot. Screen tearing is a visual artifact in video display where a display device shows information from multiple frames in a single screen draw. The artifact occurs when the video feed to the device is not in sync...
  8. Screen Tearing with WIN 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen Tearing with WIN 10: [IMG][ATTACH]Hello I bought laptop lenovo IP 320 with the following features with windwos 10 https[ATTACH]/www.mytek.tn/pc-portable/12255-pc-portable-lenovo-ideapad-320-i5-7e-gen-4go-1to-2go-dediee-.... so after 6 months of sifting I have problems with all the program...
  9. screen tearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen tearing: I have an Acer Nitro 5 and whenever I play roblox it gives me screen tearing, can anyone help? I've tried vsync but it didn't work ' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-tearing/2dd117fa-c9e3-4776-8dc6-17cc6e5874d1
  10. Screen Tearing Outside of Games

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen Tearing Outside of Games: Lately my computer has been experience screen tearing when outside of games. Usually I experience this when I'm scrolling up and down on websites such as reddit and this only goes on for less than 10 minutes at a time after which it will just not occur anymore. Not sure what...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fax screen tearing

2. tearing windows 10 game

3. screen tearing fix windows 10