Windows 10: Screen Tearing with WIN 10

Discus and support Screen Tearing with WIN 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [IMG][ATTACH]Hello I bought laptop lenovo IP 320 with the following features with windwos 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by albouchioussama, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Screen Tearing with WIN 10

Screen Tearing with WIN 10 [​IMG] Screen Tearing with WIN 10 f4cc5e49-6346-4710-a798-b71c46444500?upload=true.png Hello
    I bought laptop lenovo IP 320 with the following features with windwos 10
    https Screen Tearing with WIN 10 disenchanted.gif /www.mytek.tn/pc-portable/12255-pc-portable-lenovo-ideapad-320-i5-7e-gen-4go-1to-2go-dediee-....

so after 6 months of sifting I have problems with all the program launched with the cart nvedia or there are lines and lines appear on all the side in the operation of the games or the program high perfermance launched with the card Nvedia, and when I run it with the integrated graphics it works properly but slower and less perfermance, I tried several sutup driver, different windows 10 and nothing to change, same problem, also when I open the panel config nvedia of setting (or there is the animation of logo nvedia): the problem it is apparss,
    so please give me your opinion I do not know that what I am going to do and I am very blocked since I can not use my software correctly .
    now after reserch the problem are Screen Tearing

:)

albouchioussama, Jun 10, 2019
  2. Esenthel Win User

Windows 10 Screen Tearing

Hi, I have all the latest DirectX Runtime, Nvidia Drivers, Intel Drivers, Windows Updates and none of that helps.

This is a serious issue that Microsoft is ignoring.

I love Win10 and Microsoft, but this screen tearing is not something I can deal with.

I never had such problems on Win7, 8, 8.1. Only Win 10 has this issue.

Here is my current laptop config: Asus Zenbook UX51VZ, GeForce 650m GT, Intel HD 4000, Windows 10, Nvidia Driver 355.82, Intel Driver 17-Aug-15 10.18.10.4276. Latest drivers installed today.

I had the screen tearing ever since Installing Win 10.

I thought oh well it's just been released, so someone will fix this soon. But now around 2 months have passed and the issue persists.

To give an example app with tearing, you can try using Viber desktop app for Windows. Scrolling vertically when the app is maximized results in screen tearing.

Or try using "NBodyGravityCS11.exe" from the Microsoft DirectX SDK tutorial. maximize the window (but not fullscreen mode), and change settings so that vsync is enabled. even though it will lock to 60 fps, there will be screen tearing.

Also when using DX10/11, and entering fullscreen mode in games (even samples from DirectX SDK) the vsync is always forced, even if I disable it in app settings, I still get 60 fps, even though in Win 8 I could get 300 fps in the same app. Yes I've checked
    the Nvidia Control Panel, and it doesn't override the vsync options.

Can some engineers from Microsoft investigate this issue.

Thank you

Esenthel, Jun 10, 2019
  3. 樂日久 Win User
    Windows 10(1067) Screen Tearing

Hello,everyone!

When I am playing Minecraft, there is screen tearing on my laptop.

My computer is windows 10, but I downupgrade to windows 8.1 now.

In windows 8.1,isn’t screen tearing. But in window 10, there is screen tearing.

Is there anyway to fix screen tearing in Windows 10.

I want to use windows 10 very much, but the problem forces me to use windows 8.1.

I hope someone can help to solve the problem and make me use windows 10 fluently.

My computer equipment : ASUS ROG G551JW I7-4720HQ Intel 4600 / GTX 960M 8GB RAM

Thank you.

樂日久, Jun 10, 2019
  4. BirdmanC4 Win User

Screen Tearing with WIN 10

Windows 10 Screen Tearing

Iam having the same issue. Never experienced screen tearing in windows 8.1. This is non sense. Most of my games have screen tearing and YouTube videos are messed up unless I restart my CPU. I really dont know whats the problem. Microsoft needs to fix this
    problem soon. very soon. I love windows 10 but not with screen tearing.

BirdmanC4, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

Screen Tearing with WIN 10

1. Screen Tearing with WIN 10 - Similar Threads - Screen Tearing

2. is there anyway to eliminate screen tearing without vertical sync?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there anyway to eliminate screen tearing without vertical sync?: i have a laptop with 60hz refresh rate and i run it on 1920x1080 resolution and windows 11, i have an amd gpu, here is the things i tried: updated graphics drivers, OpenGL triple buffering, set scale to 100% instead of the recommended 125%the reason i want to eliminate screen...
  3. is there anyway to eliminate screen tearing without vertical sync?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is there anyway to eliminate screen tearing without vertical sync?: i have a laptop with 60hz refresh rate and i run it on 1920x1080 resolution and windows 11, i have an amd gpu, here is the things i tried: updated graphics drivers, OpenGL triple buffering, set scale to 100% instead of the recommended 125%the reason i want to eliminate screen...
  4. Strange screen tearing in VMware Workstation Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange screen tearing in VMware Workstation Pro: So I ran a Windows 10 LTSC and Windows 11 VM on my laptop. It started to glitch and have screen tearing when moving windows around I have VMware tools installed.It happens when I am not in fullscreen mode and in exclusive mode but not in full screen mode with the toolbar not...
  5. Strange screen tearing in VMware Workstation Pro

Strange screen tearing in VMware Workstation Pro: So I ran a Windows 10 LTSC and Windows 11 VM on my laptop. It started to glitch and have screen tearing when moving windows around I have VMware tools installed.It happens when I am not in fullscreen mode and in exclusive mode but not in full screen mode with the toolbar not...
  6. Screen tearing in full screen mode in gams

Screen tearing in full screen mode in gams: So, every time i play a game and put it in Fullscreen it starts to screen tear a lot. idk why it happens, i watched a lot of videos and the videos say enable vsync but i don't want vsync because it has a lot of latency. This only happens when in full screen mode. pls help me...
  7. Screen tearing in full screen mode in gams

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen tearing in full screen mode in gams: So, every time i play a game and put it in Fullscreen it starts to screen tear a lot. idk why it happens, i watched a lot of videos and the videos say enable vsync but i don't want vsync because it has a lot of latency. This only happens when in full screen mode. pls help me...
  8. Windows 11 - Video player full screen tearing / mispositioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Video player full screen tearing / mispositioning: First off, for me this is not a huge issue, the work-around for now is exiting full screen and re-entering it to position the full-screened video player properly, but its an interesting issue that I can't seem to find any info about, so I thought I would share - perhaps it...
  9. Windows 11 - Video player full screen tearing / mispositioning

Windows 11 - Video player full screen tearing / mispositioning: First off, for me this is not a huge issue, the work-around for now is exiting full screen and re-entering it to position the full-screened video player properly, but its an interesting issue that I can't seem to find any info about, so I thought I would share - perhaps it...
  10. Severe Windows 11 Screen tear on latest Dev builds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Severe Windows 11 Screen tear on latest Dev builds: Hello,I have the latest Dev build for Windows 11, which I regret due to the bugs, unfortunately reverting or changing channels isn't an option for me since a lot of time has passed and I don't really have anything to back my data onto. Now, the issue, I'm wondering if we can...