Windows 10: screen text on this very,very light win 10 ,,all updates are current,,,chuck p

Discus and support screen text on this very,very light win 10 ,,all updates are current,,,chuck p in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; screen text on this very,very light win 10 ,,all updates are current,,,chuck p... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ChuckPaxton, May 7, 2019.

1. screen text on this very,very light win 10 ,,all updates are current,,,chuck p

screen text on this very,very light win 10 ,,all updates are current,,,chuck p

:)

ChuckPaxton, May 7, 2019

2. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, May 7, 2019
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Font too light after Nov 2017 windows update

Hi Lashawn,

Conflicts with the ClearType text settings is one of hte possible reasons why you have a light font after the update. We suggest that you try changing the ClearType settings by following the steps below:

• Type cleartype text in the search bar and click on the
      Adjust Cleartype text.
    • Check mark on the Turn on Cleartype.
    • Click on Next and follow the onscreen instructions.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, May 7, 2019
  4. screen text on this very,very light win 10 ,,all updates are current,,,chuck p

windows 10 text to light

Hi,

To better assist you, kindly clarify the following:

• What do you mean by text to light?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Are you getting an error message?
    Looking forward to your reply.

Angelo Bar, May 7, 2019
Thema:

screen text on this very,very light win 10 ,,all updates are current,,,chuck p

1. screen text on this very,very light win 10 ,,all updates are current,,,chuck p - Similar Threads - screen text very

2. Text looks very pixelated?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Text looks very pixelated?: https://imgur.com/a/1U11zeH I checked out ClearType but it didn't fix anything. Why is my text so pixelated blurred? Even when I scroll on a webpage its like its blurry and pixelated. submitted by /u/samhf18 [link] [comments]...
  3. very light screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    very light screen: Hi I have a new HP laptop and all texts and images are very light - can't hardly see them Hope you can help ty https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/very-light-screen/1fbc96bb-7487-4451-9643-052b979438d9
  4. very small icons and very small text in taskbar,

in Windows 10 Customization
    very small icons and very small text in taskbar,: Hi ,my name is Colin i have just bought a new Dell inspiron 15 model 3585,The problem i have is tiny text and icons on task bar,and when i right click on anything that text is also so very small,i might add that in settings the text size is normal size, ease of access is of...
  5. Very blurry win 10 menu texts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Very blurry win 10 menu texts: Problem: As seen in this pic : https://i.imgur.com/cihU7eL.jpgWindows start menu and some settings windows have unreadable texts. It is not like this always. Sometimes its clear and readable, and sometimes it becames blurry like that, than nothing helps it stays like that....
  6. Very very slow win 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Very very slow win 10: My Desktop taking too much time to open. Even after opening a circle keeps spining and does not alow to open any thing. Clicking PC icon takes too much time to show all the partition and drives. Even right click context menu takes time. Adobe DC is installed but pdf files...
  7. very pale text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    very pale text: Can anyone suggest how I can get the text dark enough to read? I have windows 10 and the text is so pale I can hardly see it. Can anyone suggest anything to help? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/very-pale-text/d55fc589-aece-4e96-9fb5-3e7097df9d8d
  8. Win 10 recognised all new hardware. Very impressed.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 recognised all new hardware. Very impressed.: Having sold the guts of my old PC to help pay to create a new one, I must say I'm pretty impressed at how Windows 10 handles new hardware. I just went from a Core i5 2300 on a Gigabyte Z68 MB with 8GB 1333 DDR3 to a Core i5 6500 on an Asrock Z170 mATX MB and 8 GB 2133...
  9. Win -10 very slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win -10 very slow: Hi, I tried wins 10 a couple of times, one of which I burnt 10 onto disc, after humming and hawing I decided to put 10 back on and stick with it, for some reason I could not install it from the win 10 preview in updates, the update seemd to download successfully but I could...
  10. Windows 10 is very very very dangerous

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 is very very very dangerous: I always back up my computer, that is not a problem, However, after Windows gets to version 10 it should be able to handle minor tasks. I downloaded 10 from Microsoft and did the upgrade. - Many people do not install form scratch as it is very time consuming and today's...