Windows 10: Screen time asynchronous error

Discus and support Screen time asynchronous error in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have my son in my family account. When I log into my account and go to the family view, I can verify that I have set up a screen time limit for... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by DJHURLBURT91, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Screen time asynchronous error

I have my son in my family account.

When I log into my account and go to the family view, I can verify that I have set up a screen time limit for him on our 1 and only Xbox. It says that child has a 3 hr 30 min limit set for everyday.

When I go to view activity via the web, it indicates he's already used 3 hr 32 min. I went downstairs to ask how's he's bypassed the screen time, he show's me the system still shows he has 16 more minutes.

How do I go about resolving this?!

:)

DJHURLBURT91, Sep 19, 2020

2. Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, Sep 19, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 19, 2020
  4. Screen time asynchronous error

Getting 3 different blue screen errors multiple times a day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• could you please mention the exact error message that you are getting?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

Screen time asynchronous error

1. Screen time asynchronous error - Similar Threads - Screen asynchronous error

2. what is Checkpoint Algorithms Concepts, Synchronous Checkpoint Algorithms, Asynchronous...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is Checkpoint Algorithms Concepts, Synchronous Checkpoint Algorithms, Asynchronous...: what is Checkpoint Algorithms Concepts, Synchronous Checkpoint Algorithms, Asynchronous Checkpointing in terms of OPERATING SYSTEM RELIABILITY....
  3. asynchronous scrolling

asynchronous scrolling: Hi!I've a problem with asynchronous scrolling in o365 documents when I move the scroll bar in the desktop version of the program. The image moves after I release the scroll bar instead of moving synchronously when I move the scroll bar. This problem doesn't occur in the web...
  4. asynchronous scrolling

in Windows 10 Customization
    asynchronous scrolling: Hi!I've a problem with asynchronous scrolling in o365 documents when I move the scroll bar in the desktop version of the program. The image moves after I release the scroll bar instead of moving synchronously when I move the scroll bar. This problem doesn't occur in the web...
  5. asynchronous scrolling

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Screen time error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen time error.: Screen time issue. Every time i sign in on my pc, screen time error pops up saying ‘Time’s Up!’. I have attempted to request parents permission to extend time but an error message appears saying ‘Something went wrong, we were unable to send your request. Are you connected to...
  7. Screen time error.

Screen time error.: Screen time issue. Every time i sign in on my pc, screen time error pops up saying ‘Time’s Up!’. I have attempted to request parents permission to extend time but an error message appears saying ‘Something went wrong, we were unable to send your request. Are you connected to...
  8. Screen time error.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  9. Disable Asynchronous Notification ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disable Asynchronous Notification ?: I have few Lenovo laptops , I have noticed that the ones that come with an optical drive usually have a patch on their support page that usually is named "Disable_Asynchronous_Notification_SATA_Port1" which try to inject a flag in registry that is of value :...
  10. Blue Screen Error - Time sensitive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Error - Time sensitive: Been having a problem where I get a Blue Screen error occasionally after opening laptop form sleep mode. I wasn't able to determine the cause through research and had resolved to just saving my work before putting the laptop to sleep. Today for the first time I received the...