Windows 10: Screen Time - Cant remove screen time limits

Discus and support Screen Time - Cant remove screen time limits in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; My daughter's account she's 15 is part of my family account. When she updated her application a few days ago, now screen time limits are established.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Dragonbreath545, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Screen Time - Cant remove screen time limits

My daughter's account she's 15 is part of my family account. When she updated her application a few days ago, now screen time limits are established. I do not want screen time limits. With this current Covid-19 issue, all kids are doing virtual online school all day, and homework into the night. I am not available every 3 hours to log in and add 3 more hours as at times I am at work. I've already selected the option to Turn Off Limits - however, it still locks her out every 3 hours.

How do I properly remove screen limits for my 15 year old child? Need help today.

:)

Dragonbreath545, Apr 16, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

How to remove screen time limit?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you want to remove the Screen time limit for your child, you can remove the time limit for one particular day for a given slot. To do that please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Navigate to
      https://login.live.com
      and login with your Microsoft account.
    2. Click on Family.
    3. Click on Screen time under your Child’s account.
    4. You will find something like in the picture below. Now, click on the slot for which you want to remove the screen time:
      Screen Time - Cant remove screen time limits 62601958-fea0-4116-a3ab-160767b0a4b6?upload=true.png

5. Click on Remove to remove the screen time. Below is the screenshot:
      Screen Time - Cant remove screen time limits 05d5d6fa-7c62-4615-a6a8-a0679b93b0be?upload=true.png

6. After removing the time, click on Save and check if that helps.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 16, 2020
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Screen time

Hi,

Setting up time limit allows you to manage the time of a user on a computer. We suggest following the steps on this
    article as an initial troubleshooting step to resolve your issue.

Update us with outcome os we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Apr 16, 2020
  4. Screen Time - Cant remove screen time limits

Time limits is not working, Microsoft Screen Time limits.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We can imagine how upsetting it could be when you face difficulties gaming experience. However, we would suggest you refer

Fix screen time limits not working
    and try performing the troubleshooting steps in the article and check if it resolves the issue.

You can also try verifying the account by going to Settings >
    Accounts and click on Verify account.

You may also want to refer
    Learn more about family features and settings
    for more details.

Regards,

Manjunath_H, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

Screen Time - Cant remove screen time limits

1. Screen Time - Cant remove screen time limits - Similar Threads - Screen Cant remove

2. Screen time limits

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen time limits: I'm having an issue with the screen time limits. We add screen time limits for kids youtube, for 30 minutes a day. My children each have a tablet and an android phone. When the limit of 30 minutes is reached on one device, they can switch to the other and they somehow get an...
  3. Screen time limits

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen time limits: I'm having an issue with the screen time limits. We add screen time limits for kids youtube, for 30 minutes a day. My children each have a tablet and an android phone. When the limit of 30 minutes is reached on one device, they can switch to the other and they somehow get an...
  4. How to remove the screen time limit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove the screen time limit?: Hello, I have a problem with the function limit time. I am not a child, but the limit time as per attached. I cannot work between 22:00-07:00. Could you help me for delete limit time?...
  5. How to remove the screen time limit?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove the screen time limit?: Hello, I have a problem with the function limit time. I am not a child, but the limit time as per attached. I cannot work between 22:00-07:00. Could you help me for delete limit time?...
  6. Removing screen time limit

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Removing screen time limit: Hi,Removed screen time for my child in family account. Still not letting him in, when sending requests for additional screen time, says error occured but not enough information. Please advise....
  7. Screen Time Limit

Screen Time Limit: I need help in setting time limit with gaps in between. For example on Sunday i want to set time to 1pm to 3pm and the from 6pm to 7pm. Please help me becuase when i try to set the limit it takes a whole timeperiod for the day and doesnt have any option of adding break to it...
  8. Screen time limits

Screen time limits: My child has screen time limits applied to his account. However, I did not set them or turn them on. How can this be ? Further more, I cannot turn them off. When I check on my account settings page, it shows that there are no restrictions for the child account. So, why...
  9. Screen Time and Limits

Screen Time and Limits: Hi, I just wanted to ask why microsoft family doesn't stop the screen time counter when I'm not signed in and I'm on my lock screen. Sometimes my laptop doesn't go to sleep when I close it and all my time slips down the drain while I'm not actually on the device....
  10. How to remove screen time limit?

How to remove screen time limit?: Hello, I have a problem with the function limit time for my child. I delete link with my child, but the limit time stay. Could you help me for delete limit time? Jeremy ***Modified title from: Problem limit time for my child***...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to disable screen time limits mircosoft

2. how to remove screen limit on windows 10

3. microsoft screen time limits broken

4. unable to disable screen time limits microsoft