Windows 10: Screen time fix

Discus and support Screen time fix in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; My child is trying to do a project, but they keep getting a popup while using chrome from microsoft family features saying that they're out of screen... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by JasmailJassal, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Screen time fix

My child is trying to do a project, but they keep getting a popup while using chrome from microsoft family features saying that they're out of screen time. I never set a limit on this. How do I fix this?

:)

JasmailJassal, Apr 19, 2020
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Fixed screen time

Hello Luci,

Windows 10 may have encountered a screen time conflict that caused this issue. For us to better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• You mentioned that the computer won't unlock itself, can you please tell us if you're getting an error message or if you're using a lock screen password?
    • Can you check if you have the same time zone on both accounts (child account and your account) ?
    • Have you tried deleting your child's account and add it back to the computer?

Meanwhile, kindly see the troubleshooting steps on this
    article
    and see if it helps.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Apr 19, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 19, 2020
  4. Screen time fix

Screen size does not fix.

Since the new upgrades the screen size is too big for my 7 YR old Toshiba Laptop, which I use constantly. I Can not access the x or the scroll bar. The character's are Hugh, stretched and distorted. I have followed every single step listed in troubleshooting
    and even paid two computer techs to fix it. NOTHING WORKS! There used to be a simple one step adjustment: Settings: Display: Screen Size. Neither, Resetting, troubleshooting app, driver updates, changing to another resolution (which btw is suggested as a
    fix but non existant) nothing works. I am at wits end. The last guy I paid to fix it suggested I just buy anew unit? I can't afford that. Please please address this issue asap. Thank you

Arose Krashmam, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

Screen time fix

1. Screen time fix - Similar Threads - Screen fix

2. How can i fix black screen after logging in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i fix black screen after logging in?: When i booted up my computer today I had a black screen but still had my mouse. I have tried many different things and a lot either don't work, couldn't help me. or for some reason don't allow me to. When i try updating windows it fails, I can't use administrator in command...
  3. how to fix blue screen unmountable boot volume on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix blue screen unmountable boot volume on windows 11?: Please answer me soon, how to fix the blue screen, when I turn on the laptop it shows the company logo, then the blue screen, then restarts and the same action repeats, stop code: unmountable boot volume and on windows 11...
  4. How can i fix black screen after logging in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i fix black screen after logging in?: When i booted up my computer today I had a black screen but still had my mouse. I have tried many different things and a lot either don't work, couldn't help me. or for some reason don't allow me to. When i try updating windows it fails, I can't use administrator in command...
  5. how to fix blue screen unmountable boot volume on windows 11?

how to fix blue screen unmountable boot volume on windows 11?: Please answer me soon, how to fix the blue screen, when I turn on the laptop it shows the company logo, then the blue screen, then restarts and the same action repeats, stop code: unmountable boot volume and on windows 11...
  6. How to fix black screen with cursor after sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix black screen with cursor after sign in: Hi, I have recently started having issues with logging into my PC. When I log onto my PC I get a black screen with a cursor on it. I feel like I have tried every solution I can find on YouTube but none of them work. Even when I try to boot my computer into the Safe mode, I...
  7. How to fix black screen with cursor after sign in

How to fix black screen with cursor after sign in: Hi, I have recently started having issues with logging into my PC. When I log onto my PC I get a black screen with a cursor on it. I feel like I have tried every solution I can find on YouTube but none of them work. Even when I try to boot my computer into the Safe mode, I...
  8. How to fix black screen with cursor after sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Second Screen Error "Can't show protected content. Connection is not secure." Please help fix.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second Screen Error "Can't show protected content. Connection is not secure." Please help fix.: I'm trying to use my tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab S9+ as a second screen using the second screen feature. It used to work just fine but now my tablet shows a completely black screen with the cursor still able to move. It says "can't show protected content. Connection is not...
  10. Second Screen Error "Can't show protected content. Connection is not secure." Please help fix.

Second Screen Error "Can't show protected content. Connection is not secure." Please help fix.: I'm trying to use my tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab S9+ as a second screen using the second screen feature. It used to work just fine but now my tablet shows a completely black screen with the cursor still able to move. It says "can't show protected content. Connection is not...