Windows 10: Screen Time Inconsistancies

Discus and support Screen Time Inconsistancies in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have been trying to debug Screen Time limits for my son. It appears that when the times he logs in and logs out WHICH I can pull from the machines... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by GerrySimmons, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Screen Time Inconsistancies

I have been trying to debug Screen Time limits for my son. It appears that when the times he logs in and logs out WHICH I can pull from the machines System event logs are NOT being recorded consistently. IN FACT, His MS account reports DIFFERENT Screen Time numbers than MINE does for HIS account. Look:

Screen Time Inconsistancies 8fa89071-e7c1-43ec-beb5-e98b413c7d58?upload=true.png

Screen Time Inconsistancies dfd15e75-2cbe-45d9-99a6-111299b42190?upload=true.png

I mean ... What gives?????

:)

GerrySimmons, Jan 24, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 24, 2021
  3. tjgarland Win User
    Time | keyboard inconsistencies on LOCK SCREEN

I have set my DATE AND TIME FORMATS to HH:mm so 8:30pm is displayed as 20:30 in my taskbar. However, when I sign-out, the LOCK SCREEN displays the time as 8:30 which is inconsistent.

Likewise, I use the DVORAK keyboard layout and while there is an option to use this on the LOCK SCREEN, once I've signed in it reverts to the QWERTY keyboard layout.

How do I get consistency across my sign-in profile and the LOCK SCREEN.

How do I get the keyboard layout icon (and language icon) to appear within my icons grouping?

tjgarland, Jan 24, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

Screen Time Inconsistancies

windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

Screen Time Inconsistancies

1. Screen Time Inconsistancies - Similar Threads - Screen Inconsistancies

2. Is there an update on laptop going to black screen after login page?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there an update on laptop going to black screen after login page?: Since the past two weeks, we saw that users from our organization is getting black screen with cursor after some windows updates. They get to login screen, put in their credentials and then get to black screen. Tried system restore, uninstall latest updates and then had to...
  3. Inconsistent Blue Screen Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inconsistent Blue Screen Errors: So, I've been having this issue for a while now, every once in a while, and it's very inconsistent as to when, my computer will blue screen. Should be simple enough to fix, except like I side it's inconsistent as to when it happens, and the stop codes seem to be different...
  4. Inconsistent Blue Screen Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Inconsistent Blue Screen Errors: So, I've been having this issue for a while now, every once in a while, and it's very inconsistent as to when, my computer will blue screen. Should be simple enough to fix, except like I side it's inconsistent as to when it happens, and the stop codes seem to be different...
  5. Inconsistent Blue Screen Errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Windows 11 is inconsistent with how I have to show the PIN box on the lock screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 is inconsistent with how I have to show the PIN box on the lock screen.: I recently upgraded to Windows 11. With Windows 10, on the lock screen, I could either click the mouse or the trackpad buttons or press any key, and the box asking for my PIN to login would appear. I never once had any problem. Now, with Windows 11, it seems to be random what...
  7. Windows 11 is inconsistent with how I have to show the PIN box on the lock screen.

Windows 11 is inconsistent with how I have to show the PIN box on the lock screen.: I recently upgraded to Windows 11. With Windows 10, on the lock screen, I could either click the mouse or the trackpad buttons or press any key, and the box asking for my PIN to login would appear. I never once had any problem. Now, with Windows 11, it seems to be random what...
  8. Win10 USB3.0 inconsistent, blue screens my PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 USB3.0 inconsistent, blue screens my PC: Hello, Do we have a solution for this known USB3 issue, yet? This well known issue has been a thorn in my side but I have dealt with it up until now; it has come to a point where my PC will experience blue screen at least once every single day. Why? Because of the...
  9. Win 10 Snap Assist - Inconsistent results between screens

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Snap Assist - Inconsistent results between screens: I have a strange issue with Windows 10's snap assist. It's going to seem really pedantic but it's affecting a required workflow which I wont go into here. I have 2 screens each with screen res 3840 x 2160. The workflow requires 2 browser screens open and I use win 10's snap...
  10. On-screen keyboard is inconsistent between different machines

On-screen keyboard is inconsistent between different machines: I've gone into the little gear icon on the on-screen keyboard, and I've downloaded language packs to avail. The matter is, the on-screen keyboard is different on all my machines. Also, opening the keyboard directly from Control Panel yields a different on-screen keyboard than...