Windows 10: Screen time limit block the child before "Time Limit" reached.

Discus and support Screen time limit block the child before "Time Limit" reached. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have child account in my family group and I found that "Time Limit" end in less time then defined. Now it's define for 6hr. Usage show 5:35 only and... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Eitan Gutin, May 7, 2020.

1. Screen time limit block the child before "Time Limit" reached.

I have child account in my family group and I found that "Time Limit" end in less time then defined.

Now it's define for 6hr. Usage show 5:35 only and account is blocked.
    By time window usage allowed also.

Device limits

What can cause it?

:)

Eitan Gutin, May 7, 2020

2. Child Time limits not working

My child's account is not blocking after time limits or based on time of day, as it is entered into the schedule

It does log his time, which I can see when I look at his activity tab. His account is also not blocking apps that it is supposed to block. For instance, his activity log shows how many hours he was on Chrome, but then on the "Content Restrictions" tab, it
    shows that Chrome is supposed to be blocked.

- I have followed the steps on this page: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ft-account-fix-screen-time-limits-not-working

- Windows is up to date

- His account is logged in. And it has been verified.

- I have searched many other threads, forums, etc.

CinBrandon, May 7, 2020
  3. time limits in family not working

Hi Barbara,

We would like to know more details about your concern about the Family Safety time limit that is not working so we can better assist you. Kindly answer the following:

• Does it happen only with particular child account?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you refer to this
    support link
    on how to set up screen time limits for your child.

We look forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, May 7, 2020
  4. Screen time limit block the child before "Time Limit" reached.

computor blocked by child control time limits.

Hi,

I have a problem with windows 10, computor blocked by child control time limits. My child left the pc logged in his/ her naccount after time limits - now how do i get out of the message (french system)

"Votre compte possède une limitation horaire d'utilisation qui vos empêche de vous connecter..."

and login with another account?

lancecooper, May 7, 2020
Thema:

Screen time limit block the child before "Time Limit" reached.

1. Screen time limit block the child before "Time Limit" reached. - Similar Threads - Screen limit block

2. Screen time limits

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen time limits: I'm having an issue with the screen time limits. We add screen time limits for kids youtube, for 30 minutes a day. My children each have a tablet and an android phone. When the limit of 30 minutes is reached on one device, they can switch to the other and they somehow get an...
  3. Screen time limits

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen time limits: I'm having an issue with the screen time limits. We add screen time limits for kids youtube, for 30 minutes a day. My children each have a tablet and an android phone. When the limit of 30 minutes is reached on one device, they can switch to the other and they somehow get an...
  4. Screen Time Limit

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Screen Time Limit: I need help in setting time limit with gaps in between. For example on Sunday i want to set time to 1pm to 3pm and the from 6pm to 7pm. Please help me becuase when i try to set the limit it takes a whole timeperiod for the day and doesnt have any option of adding break to it...
  5. Child screen time limit over-logging.

Child screen time limit over-logging.: My child is consistently logging more than 24hrs per day screen time Recent Activity / Screen Time which rather calls into question the reliability of the screen time measurement. He is limited from 6:30 am until 7 pm with a maximum of 8hrs Screen Time settings yet by 7:30 am...
  6. Screen time limits

Screen time limits: My child has screen time limits applied to his account. However, I did not set them or turn them on. How can this be ? Further more, I cannot turn them off. When I check on my account settings page, it shows that there are no restrictions for the child account. So, why...
  7. Screen Time and Limits

Screen Time and Limits: Hi, I just wanted to ask why microsoft family doesn't stop the screen time counter when I'm not signed in and I'm on my lock screen. Sometimes my laptop doesn't go to sleep when I close it and all my time slips down the drain while I'm not actually on the device....
  8. Screen time limitations

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen time limitations: So when I want to login to my HP pavilion gaming laptop with windows 10 if that helps anyone I get greeted with a “Time’s Up!” But I already sent an email to my parent and I had 8 hours of screen time. Can anyone please help? Thanks....
  9. Child Time limits not working

Child Time limits not working: My child's account is not blocking after time limits or based on time of day, as it is entered into the schedule It does log his time, which I can see when I look at his activity tab. His account is also not blocking apps that it is supposed to block. For instance, his...
  10. Issues with screen time limit on child account.

Issues with screen time limit on child account.: Hi, We urgently need help to solve the following problem. We as a parent cannot unblock the screen time limit on our sons laptop. As soon as we unlock the laptop with our MS password the following message appears: Time is up! This device is blocked because of your...