Windows 10: Screen Time Limit

Discus and support Screen Time Limit in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I need help in setting time limit with gaps in between. For example on Sunday i want to set time to 1pm to 3pm and the from 6pm to 7pm. Please help me... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Aryan_Singh, Nov 21, 2020 at 6:52 AM.

1. Screen Time Limit

I need help in setting time limit with gaps in between. For example on Sunday i want to set time to 1pm to 3pm and the from 6pm to 7pm. Please help me becuase when i try to set the limit it takes a whole timeperiod for the day and doesnt have any option of adding break to it

:)

2. time limits in family not working

Hi Barbara,

We would like to know more details about your concern about the Family Safety time limit that is not working so we can better assist you. Kindly answer the following:

• Does it happen only with particular child account?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you refer to this
    support link
    on how to set up screen time limits for your child.

We look forward to your response.

3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

4. Screen Time Limit

Time limits is not working, Microsoft Screen Time limits.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We can imagine how upsetting it could be when you face difficulties gaming experience. However, we would suggest you refer

Fix screen time limits not working
    and try performing the troubleshooting steps in the article and check if it resolves the issue.

You can also try verifying the account by going to Settings >
    Accounts and click on Verify account.

You may also want to refer
    Learn more about family features and settings
    for more details.

Regards,

Thema:

Screen Time Limit

1. Screen Time Limit - Similar Threads - Screen Limit

2. How do i disable Limited screen time without administrator right?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i disable Limited screen time without administrator right?: I’m a epic gamer that wants to game with the boys more! submitted by /u/u-shall-never-know [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/js7wjd/how_do_i_disable_limited_screen_time_without/
  3. Apparent limitations with the screen saver

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apparent limitations with the screen saver: I use personal photos as a rotating screen saver. I have 2 questions. The 1st is can and how do I get the pictures to change more frequently. The smallest interval offered is 1 minute. I'd much prefer 15 - 20 seconds. The other relates to the folder I specify. It only seems...
  4. Disabling screen time limits on an outlook account I no longer have access to

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Disabling screen time limits on an outlook account I no longer have access to: Years if not a decade ago, I used a different outlook account to set up a desktop computer for my kids. I set up family screen time limits for both of my kids. The desktop is long gone and I no longer have access to that outlook account. I've tried recovering it but I...
  5. How is my kid playing many more hours than are defined in his screen time limits!?

How is my kid playing many more hours than are defined in his screen time limits!?: Hi, I defined 2.5 hours every day for my child's account as follows a week ago: [ATTACH] I know for a fact he have been playing far more than 2.5 hours a day, and the activity report shows the following: [ATTACH] I don't know if the activity report is accurate if...
  6. Screen Time Limits Just Outside School Hours?

Screen Time Limits Just Outside School Hours?: With the pandemic causing my kids to do school from home I've found I'd like a little more refinement in screen time limits. I'd essentially like there to be no limit during school hours and then to have normal limits after that. Since the amount of screen time used for...
  7. My daughter can bypass Win10 family safety screen time limit. How can I fix this?

My daughter can bypass Win10 family safety screen time limit. How can I fix this?: She is able to give herself more time on any Win10 she has access to, even after she has been logged out. I have changed my login password and pin. And I made sure that she couldn't see my pin the I keyed in. But that didn't stop her. So I don't believe knowing my...
  8. How to set App Limits/Screen Time for School vs. Home/Fun

How to set App Limits/Screen Time for School vs. Home/Fun: Now that school has started, I'm sure others will appreciate this question as we deal with our children learning from home. What is the best way to set up app limits and screen time? i.e., during the day I want my daughter to have access to her browser and zoom. After...
  9. Windows family safety screen time limit has locked me out of computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows family safety screen time limit has locked me out of computer: My daughter's computer has locked us out because of a screen time limit. It does not update or change once the limit is changed or removed. I have also removed her computer from my family account it no longer shows there, however, we are still locked out of the laptop. The...
  10. Bypassing family screen time limits

Bypassing family screen time limits: I have my son set up within microsoft family with a chikd account with screen time limits set. However, he just creates other accounts and when his main one switches off he knows he can switch to the other and carry on undetected. How can i stop him creating other accounts?...