Windows 10: Screen time limitations

Discus and support Screen time limitations in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So when I want to login to my HP pavilion gaming laptop with windows 10 if that helps anyone I get greeted with a “Time’s Up!” But I already sent an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BranTMH, Dec 27, 2019.

1. BranTMH Win User

Screen time limitations

So when I want to login to my HP pavilion gaming laptop with windows 10 if that helps anyone I get greeted with a “Time’s Up!” But I already sent an email to my parent and I had 8 hours of screen time. Can anyone please help? Thanks.

:)

BranTMH, Dec 27, 2019

2. time limits in family not working

Hi Barbara,

We would like to know more details about your concern about the Family Safety time limit that is not working so we can better assist you. Kindly answer the following:

• Does it happen only with particular child account?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you refer to this
    support link
    on how to set up screen time limits for your child.

We look forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Screen time limitations

Time limits is not working, Microsoft Screen Time limits.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We can imagine how upsetting it could be when you face difficulties gaming experience. However, we would suggest you refer

Fix screen time limits not working
    and try performing the troubleshooting steps in the article and check if it resolves the issue.

You can also try verifying the account by going to Settings >
    Accounts and click on Verify account.

You may also want to refer
    Learn more about family features and settings
    for more details.

Regards,

Manjunath_H, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

Screen time limitations

1. Screen time limitations - Similar Threads - Screen limitations

2. How to setup screen time limits after midnight?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to setup screen time limits after midnight?: I want to set up screen time limits where my son's computer locks between 1:00 AM and 5:00 AM. However, it appears that I cannot do an end-time past 12:00 AM, which is too early. It appears that this issue has been reported several times and there is no workaround. As of...
  3. How to setup screen time limits after midnight?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to setup screen time limits after midnight?: I want to set up screen time limits where my son's computer locks between 1:00 AM and 5:00 AM. However, it appears that I cannot do an end-time past 12:00 AM, which is too early. It appears that this issue has been reported several times and there is no workaround. As of...
  4. How to setup screen time limits after midnight?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I remove screen time limits

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I remove screen time limits: Can’t seem to remover the time limits on my kids Microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-screen-time-limits/f811fd83-6ff3-4443-8f98-09f5c85e8c97
  6. How do I remove screen time limits

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove screen time limits: Can’t seem to remover the time limits on my kids Microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-screen-time-limits/f811fd83-6ff3-4443-8f98-09f5c85e8c97
  7. How do I remove screen time limits

8. Screen time limits

Screen time limits: I'm having an issue with the screen time limits. We add screen time limits for kids youtube, for 30 minutes a day. My children each have a tablet and an android phone. When the limit of 30 minutes is reached on one device, they can switch to the other and they somehow get an...
  9. Screen time limits

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen time limits: I'm having an issue with the screen time limits. We add screen time limits for kids youtube, for 30 minutes a day. My children each have a tablet and an android phone. When the limit of 30 minutes is reached on one device, they can switch to the other and they somehow get an...
  10. The screen time limits on my computer are acting up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The screen time limits on my computer are acting up: My parents have set a time limit on my computer, last night I forgot to sign out and close it and this morning I found that even though it had been on the screen where it showed that I had opened it before the downtime ran up, it said that I had used my six hours when I...