Windows 10: Screen time limits not working, it has been a few months since they did

Discus and support Screen time limits not working, it has been a few months since they did in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Since sometime this summer, my one child's limits have no effect, not matter what I change. I have the latest version installed in October. I looked... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by DanielSchumann, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Screen time limits not working, it has been a few months since they did

Since sometime this summer, my one child's limits have no effect, not matter what I change. I have the latest version installed in October. I looked right now and it is set to stop allowing at 8:00pm but when he logs in, it say he can go to 12:47am. I have tried all of the recommendations on the family site but no luck. The strange thing is, is that my other child's account limits work just fine. This is getting very frustrating.

How to fix this?

Daniel

:)

DanielSchumann, Dec 5, 2018

2. time limits in family not working

Hi Barbara,

We would like to know more details about your concern about the Family Safety time limit that is not working so we can better assist you. Kindly answer the following:

• Does it happen only with particular child account?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you refer to this
    support link
    on how to set up screen time limits for your child.

We look forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, Dec 5, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 5, 2018
  4. Jan Del Win User

Screen time limits not working, it has been a few months since they did

Screen time

Hi,

Setting up time limit allows you to manage the time of a user on a computer. We suggest following the steps on this
    article as an initial troubleshooting step to resolve your issue.

Update us with outcome os we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

Screen time limits not working, it has been a few months since they did

1. Screen time limits not working, it has been a few months since they did - Similar Threads - Screen limits working

2. Screen time limits

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen time limits: I'm having an issue with the screen time limits. We add screen time limits for kids youtube, for 30 minutes a day. My children each have a tablet and an android phone. When the limit of 30 minutes is reached on one device, they can switch to the other and they somehow get an...
  3. Screen time limits

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen time limits: I'm having an issue with the screen time limits. We add screen time limits for kids youtube, for 30 minutes a day. My children each have a tablet and an android phone. When the limit of 30 minutes is reached on one device, they can switch to the other and they somehow get an...
  4. Screen time and app time limit not working

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Screen time and app time limit not working: Helpo, i have set my childs screen time and app time limits yet it does not take effect. Even though i have the certain apps blocked, she still is able to use them without any restriction. On the screentime, if i block that, the computer still works. Not sure why this is...
  5. Screen Time Limit

Screen Time Limit: I need help in setting time limit with gaps in between. For example on Sunday i want to set time to 1pm to 3pm and the from 6pm to 7pm. Please help me becuase when i try to set the limit it takes a whole timeperiod for the day and doesnt have any option of adding break to it...
  6. Screen time limits are not working correctly

Screen time limits are not working correctly: I have my son's account set to 7 hours of screen time a day across all devices, with the allowed hours between 9am and midnight. It seems like he has been using the PC more than the seven hours lately and I checked this in Microsoft Family. Looking at his recent activity, it...
  7. Screen Time limit not working

Screen Time limit not working: My account used to have a screen time limit placed on it by the adult of my family who later disabled it cause I couldn't send I request for more time. However I am still locked out of my account after the time limit is reached that was set before. My adult even removed me...
  8. Screen time limits

Screen time limits: My child has screen time limits applied to his account. However, I did not set them or turn them on. How can this be ? Further more, I cannot turn them off. When I check on my account settings page, it shows that there are no restrictions for the child account. So, why...
  9. Screen time limits broken for months

Screen time limits broken for months: Hi Despite trying all the suggestions to fix it screen time limits have not been working for months. Any idea when Microsoft will fix it? They must know that something isn't right because their own reporting shows that the activity duration is greater than the limit set....
  10. Screen Time Limits not working!

Screen Time Limits not working!: Screen time limits for my children will not respond to any changes made. When they check their devices, it tells them that normal screen time will resume at 6:00am. Their limits are between the hours of 7:00am-10:00pm, and the time is always Blocked until they earn their...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Fix screen time limits not working

2. screen limits working on xbox not on pc

3. screen time limits not working

4. iphone screen time limit not working,
  5. windows screen time limit not working