Windows 10: Screen Time Limits not working on Windows 10 PC or Xbox One

Discus and support Screen Time Limits not working on Windows 10 PC or Xbox One in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you notice that Screen Time Limits feature is not working on Windows 10 PC or Xbox One, then this post might interest you. In […] This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Mar 31, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Screen Time Limits not working on Windows 10 PC or Xbox One

WinClub, Mar 31, 2020
  2. sproksch Win User

Xbox One activty not counting against screen time limit

Hello,

I have time limits set up on my kids Microsoft Accounts and it works fine when they are on Windows PCs, however the time limit is not working when they are signed in on Xbox and I don't see their Xbox activity when I look at their profiles or see the weekly
    report. Any suggestions?

Thanks

sproksch, Mar 31, 2020
  3. E for Excel, Mar 31, 2020
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

Total Combined Screen time for Xbox and PC

Hi,

Screen time limits your child use of Xbox and Windows 10 devices.

Screen time is per device, so giving your child one hour means one hour on PC and one hour on Xbox for a total of two hours.
    If you want to set the same schedule for all devices, switch Use one screen time schedule from Off to On.

To answer your questions:

• Yes, if want him to have a separate schedule (between devices), scroll down and switch on screen time for PC and Xbox individually. Screen time determines how long they can use the device.
    • Yes.
    • No, it can't.

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Arjay Dom, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

1. Screen Time Limits not working on Windows 10 PC or Xbox One - Similar Threads - Screen Limits working

2. Screen time limits

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen time limits: I'm having an issue with the screen time limits. We add screen time limits for kids youtube, for 30 minutes a day. My children each have a tablet and an android phone. When the limit of 30 minutes is reached on one device, they can switch to the other and they somehow get an...
  3. Screen time limits

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen time limits: I'm having an issue with the screen time limits. We add screen time limits for kids youtube, for 30 minutes a day. My children each have a tablet and an android phone. When the limit of 30 minutes is reached on one device, they can switch to the other and they somehow get an...
  4. Xbox screen time limits

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Xbox screen time limits: Hi, when are the screentime limits ever going to be fixed. Why cannot Microsoft get this right or are the kids of today too clever? I have setup a time period in which I allowed my teen to play and set how many hours he can play for. When he logs in its gives more or less...
  5. Screen time and app time limit not working

Screen time and app time limit not working: Helpo, i have set my childs screen time and app time limits yet it does not take effect. Even though i have the certain apps blocked, she still is able to use them without any restriction. On the screentime, if i block that, the computer still works. Not sure why this is...
  6. Screen time limits are not working correctly

Screen time limits are not working correctly: I have my son's account set to 7 hours of screen time a day across all devices, with the allowed hours between 9am and midnight. It seems like he has been using the PC more than the seven hours lately and I checked this in Microsoft Family. Looking at his recent activity, it...
  7. Screen Time limit not working

Screen Time limit not working: My account used to have a screen time limit placed on it by the adult of my family who later disabled it cause I couldn't send I request for more time. However I am still locked out of my account after the time limit is reached that was set before. My adult even removed me...
  8. Xbox One controller not working on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox One controller not working on Windows 10 PC: Ive been using a wired Xbox controller on my PC for a few games every so often but recently i found a problem where I plug my controller in to a USB Port, the controller vibrates, and then nothing else happens. I tried resetting drivers but when I did I got a message saying...
  9. Screen time limits

Screen time limits: My child has screen time limits applied to his account. However, I did not set them or turn them on. How can this be ? Further more, I cannot turn them off. When I check on my account settings page, it shows that there are no restrictions for the child account. So, why...
  10. Screen Time Limits not working!

Screen Time Limits not working!: Screen time limits for my children will not respond to any changes made. When they check their devices, it tells them that normal screen time will resume at 6:00am. Their limits are between the hours of 7:00am-10:00pm, and the time is always Blocked until they earn their...