Windows 10: Screen Time Limits not working!

Discus and support Screen Time Limits not working! in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Screen time limits for my children will not respond to any changes made. When they check their devices, it tells them that normal screen time will... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Morv Two, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Morv Two Win User

Screen Time Limits not working!

Screen time limits for my children will not respond to any changes made. When they check their devices, it tells them that normal screen time will resume at 6:00am. Their limits are between the hours of 7:00am-10:00pm, and the time is always Blocked until they earn their time.

When I allocate time, their Xboxes do not respond. My son's laptop will flicker when he receives time, but then it locks again.

I've repeatedly done the troubleshooting, but I'm at a loss, now!

:)

Morv Two, Jun 6, 2019

2. time limits in family not working

Hi Barbara,

We would like to know more details about your concern about the Family Safety time limit that is not working so we can better assist you. Kindly answer the following:

• Does it happen only with particular child account?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you refer to this
    support link
    on how to set up screen time limits for your child.

We look forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, Jun 6, 2019
  3. Time limits is not working, Microsoft Screen Time limits.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We can imagine how upsetting it could be when you face difficulties gaming experience. However, we would suggest you refer

Fix screen time limits not working
    and try performing the troubleshooting steps in the article and check if it resolves the issue.

You can also try verifying the account by going to Settings >
    Accounts and click on Verify account.

You may also want to refer
    Learn more about family features and settings
    for more details.

Regards,

Manjunath_H, Jun 6, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Screen Time Limits not working! - Similar Threads - Screen Limits working

2. Screen limits not working right. Help!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Screen limits not working right. Help!: Windows 10 Pro PC I have two kids with screen limits, and two different Microsoft accounts, and this behavior happens: When child A tries to log in during the morning, it uses child B's allowed times. Child A is supposed to have to log in later. When child A tries uses the...
  3. Family Safety Screen Limits and Activity not working; 0 time yesterday, more time than...

Family Safety Screen Limits and Activity not working; 0 time yesterday, more time than...: Hi, My child contacted me a few minutes ago (9:43AM). He attempted to log on to his Windows 10 PC. It stated his time was up. I went to my account and the activity tab indicates he spent 0 minutes yesterday and 5 hours 6 minutes today. This is not correct. I know he...
  4. Child Time limits not working

Child Time limits not working: My child's account is not blocking after time limits or based on time of day, as it is entered into the schedule It does log his time, which I can see when I look at his activity tab. His account is also not blocking apps that it is supposed to block. For instance, his...
  5. Issues with screen time limit on child account.

Issues with screen time limit on child account.: Hi, We urgently need help to solve the following problem. We as a parent cannot unblock the screen time limit on our sons laptop. As soon as we unlock the laptop with our MS password the following message appears: Time is up! This device is blocked because of your...
  6. screen time limits in microsoft family

screen time limits in microsoft family: i am having a terrible time trying to set up screen time limits for my child in windows and his xbox one. i've signed in and out of my account and the child's account a dozen times, sending the email invite to join the family and otherwise following the instructions....
  7. How to remove screen time limit?

How to remove screen time limit?: Hello, I have a problem with the function limit time for my child. I delete link with my child, but the limit time stay. Could you help me for delete limit time? Jeremy ***Modified title from: Problem limit time for my child***...
  8. Time Limits

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Time Limits: I want to set time limits on my xbox for my sons. Is it possible to remotely shut down the xbox on certain days/hours. I want to be able to limit their time on COD and Fornite. So can I shut down say every school day from 3-7pm and after 11pm at night. Thanks...
  9. Screen time not working

Screen time not working: Set up screen time to 1 hour daily. Kid got notice about needing to request more time did just that and never got booted from the system. Also time does not display right as today 14jan says he is not on the system. Need fix...
  10. Time limited exceeded

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Time limited exceeded: I have time set for my son on Xbox (only) the activity report shows regular amounts of time in excess of the limit for the day, including days where it is 100% blocked. The process does work sometimes as I get extra time requests occasionally. Son agrees that on at least one...