Windows 10: screen time not working - again

Discus and support screen time not working - again in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I seem to have always problems with screen time settings: I set screen times for my child's device, but I have to repeat this every day, after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dschaareman, Jun 10, 2022.

1. screen time not working - again

Hi,I seem to have always problems with screen time settings: I set screen times for my child's device, but I have to repeat this every day, after booting my PC and checking the screem times, they're gone and turned off the same for app limitations. So I have to set the screen times again. And again. It is not possible that my child turns them off, she has no access to the settings, and the set screen times disappear even if she hasn't used her device.I have checked all available tips and steps to be taken, nothing works. Also, I don't receive a weekly activity report.Is there a solution for

:)

dschaareman, Jun 10, 2022

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 10, 2022
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 10, 2022
  4. Arul_D Win User

screen time not working - again

windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Jun 10, 2022
Thema:

screen time not working - again

1. screen time not working - again - Similar Threads - screen working again

2. screen time not working - again

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    screen time not working - again: Hi,I seem to have always problems with screen time settings: I set screen times for my child's device, but I have to repeat this every day, after booting my PC and checking the screem times, they're gone and turned off the same for app limitations. So I have to set the screen...
  3. screen time not working - again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    screen time not working - again: Hi,I seem to have always problems with screen time settings: I set screen times for my child's device, but I have to repeat this every day, after booting my PC and checking the screem times, they're gone and turned off the same for app limitations. So I have to set the screen...
  4. Screen time and app time limit not working

Screen time and app time limit not working: Helpo, i have set my childs screen time and app time limits yet it does not take effect. Even though i have the certain apps blocked, she still is able to use them without any restriction. On the screentime, if i block that, the computer still works. Not sure why this is...
  5. Screen time not working

Screen time not working: So my daughter got a new computer and before i could set it up with her old microsoft acct she created a new microsoft account. I went and set it up and tried to delete the new account but somehow the old one is still showing there. It wont fully delete. Im seriously...
  6. Screen won’t turn on again after idle time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen won’t turn on again after idle time: Recent issue with my laptop - When it goes into idle mode and the screen turns off, It won’t turn on again. I have to do a hard shut down each time. This has happened several times. I have hibernate already turned off and have tried that keyboard shortcut thing to restart...
  7. Screen Time not working

Screen Time not working: With the lockdown my child is working at home. Every three hours i get a request to extend her screen time on Chrome. Most of her schoolwork is done through chrome. Ive tried setting her account to 12 hours a day but it doesnt work. I have followed the MS help but it doesnt...
  8. Screen Time Not Working

Screen Time Not Working: For the last couple days the screentime limits don't work on child accounts. It always says that the time has been used up when none of it has been used. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-time-not-working/a0bb7ce8-325c-4b81-b5c8-6752eff065e5"
  9. Screen Time Limits not working!

Screen Time Limits not working!: Screen time limits for my children will not respond to any changes made. When they check their devices, it tells them that normal screen time will resume at 6:00am. Their limits are between the hours of 7:00am-10:00pm, and the time is always Blocked until they earn their...
  10. Screen time not working

Screen time not working: Set up screen time to 1 hour daily. Kid got notice about needing to request more time did just that and never got booted from the system. Also time does not display right as today 14jan says he is not on the system. Need fix...