Windows 10: Screen time not working

Discus and support Screen time not working in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Set up screen time to 1 hour daily. Kid got notice about needing to request more time did just that and never got booted from the system. Also time... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by JGreiner1, Jan 14, 2019.

1. JGreiner1 Win User

Screen time not working

Set up screen time to 1 hour daily. Kid got notice about needing to request more time did just that and never got booted from the system. Also time does not display right as today 14jan says he is not on the system. Need fix

:)

JGreiner1, Jan 14, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 14, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 14, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Screen time not working

windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

Screen time not working

1. Screen time not working - Similar Threads - Screen working

2. Hi, my computer doesn't work onedrive on my computer appears on the bottom of the screen...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hi, my computer doesn't work onedrive on my computer appears on the bottom of the screen...: Hüseyn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-my-computer-doesnt-work-onedrive-on-my-computer/610ccc63-1904-43ee-822f-bf2bfb03246a"
  3. Laptop screen intermittently turning on but external monitor works.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop screen intermittently turning on but external monitor works.: Hi, I've been having problems with my laptops. The screen sometimes just doesn't turn on or turn back on if I restart it. Using an external monitor works fine but the built in screen is having problems. It will sometimes turn on and show no signs of damage or loose...
  4. screen shots not working after recent windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    screen shots not working after recent windows update: After Windows 10 update recently, screen shots not working. Why? How to take pictures of screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-shots-not-working-after-recent-windows/89f6547f-9bd2-4196-96b1-8f3331d11a4d
  5. Keyboard no longer works on Startup Settings Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard no longer works on Startup Settings Screen: Hello, ever since my win 10 pro 64 bit machine was updated to version 1809 last year I can no longer select options from the Startup Settings screen...no safe mode, disable driver enforcement etc. I have a Dell wireless multimedia keyboard & mouse combo (TH-0U0097) that I...
  6. win + print screen keys are no longer working to take a screen shot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    win + print screen keys are no longer working to take a screen shot: I did a complete disk cleanup yesterday, took all dang day, and now my screenshot short cut doesn't work. In Windows 10 when pressing the Windows logo key and the print screen key, it no longer dims and saves my screenshot. This is all after doing a complete disk cleanup....
  7. Keyboard doesn't work on login screen after shutdown

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Keyboard doesn't work on login screen after shutdown: I have a 3 Dell Optiplex 5060 workstations, all running Windows 10, without touch screens. On one of the workstations, the keyboard - other than the space bar - does not work at the user login screen UNTIL I click the "Ease of Access" icon. Once that is clicked, I am able...
  8. Split Screen Not Working Efficiently

in Windows 10 Customization
    Split Screen Not Working Efficiently: Usually if I pull a tab/window and drag it to the side of my screen, it takes up half the screen and I can choose another window to fill the rest of the screen. For the past few months, whenever I drag a window to the side of the screen, the window still takes up the entire...
  9. Screen time limit not working properly for family member

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Screen time limit not working properly for family member: I have time limits set for both of my family members (under my family account) to stop working at a specific time every night (9:00pm school nights). It works fine for one of my members, but it does not for the other. It locks him out several hours ahead of time, and it...
  10. My laptop works but the screen is just black.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop works but the screen is just black.: I'm using a "Evoo Ultra Thin 11.6 Windows 10 Laptop" and when I turn it on, the battery and status light works but the screen just stays black. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-works-but-the-screen-is-just-black/a82a19b1-e90c-4759-b4b0-0ca005a63276