Windows 10: Screen Time Not Working

Discus and support Screen Time Not Working in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; For the last couple days the screentime limits don't work on child accounts. It always says that the time has been used up when none of it has been... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by CadeMAN, Aug 31, 2019.

1. CadeMAN Win User

Screen Time Not Working

For the last couple days the screentime limits don't work on child accounts. It always says that the time has been used up when none of it has been used.

:)

CadeMAN, Aug 31, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 31, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 31, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Screen Time Not Working

windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

Screen Time Not Working

1. Screen Time Not Working - Similar Threads - Screen Working

2. Occasional Blue screens, mostly playing games and some time just desktop work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Occasional Blue screens, mostly playing games and some time just desktop work: I've been having these issues for the past months and it's driving me insane, my computer is a pre built system, and I've been experiencing issues for the past 5 months. When mostly playing games, my computer will just restart, or it would display a blue screen, at first I...
  3. Occasional Blue screens, mostly playing games and some time just desktop work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Occasional Blue screens, mostly playing games and some time just desktop work: I've been having these issues for the past months and it's driving me insane, my computer is a pre built system, and I've been experiencing issues for the past 5 months. When mostly playing games, my computer will just restart, or it would display a blue screen, at first I...
  4. Hi In my desktop computer keyboard letters are not working. Even I’m on screen keyboard...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi In my desktop computer keyboard letters are not working. Even I’m on screen keyboard...: I’m trying to log in after update. But keyboard letters are not working so I cannot type the password. On screen keyboard also the same letter keys are not working. Numbers are working...
  5. Hi In my desktop computer keyboard letters are not working. Even I’m on screen keyboard...

Hi In my desktop computer keyboard letters are not working. Even I’m on screen keyboard...: I’m trying to log in after update. But keyboard letters are not working so I cannot type the password. On screen keyboard also the same letter keys are not working. Numbers are working...
  6. Keyboard and On-screen not working at Windows login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and On-screen not working at Windows login screen: Hello!I have tried restarting my laptop 3 times and plugged and unplugging my USB keyboard and I sadly still cannot type. I also see my keyboard is not locked because i can press CRTL, ALT and TAB but i cannot type any letters besides that.. I am stuck in the login screen...
  7. Keyboard and On-screen not working at Windows login screen

Keyboard and On-screen not working at Windows login screen: Hello!I have tried restarting my laptop 3 times and plugged and unplugging my USB keyboard and I sadly still cannot type. I also see my keyboard is not locked because i can press CRTL, ALT and TAB but i cannot type any letters besides that.. I am stuck in the login screen...
  8. Windows 11 pressing enter to pull up PIN screen on startup doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 pressing enter to pull up PIN screen on startup doesn't work: Hello Everyone,I am having a problem. When I boot up my computer and I get to the login screen, I press enter to pull up the PIN prompt but it doesn't work. I have to do manually with my mouse and login. I also noticed that when I try to search for something in the...
  9. Windows 11 pressing enter to pull up PIN screen on startup doesn't work

Windows 11 pressing enter to pull up PIN screen on startup doesn't work: Hello Everyone,I am having a problem. When I boot up my computer and I get to the login screen, I press enter to pull up the PIN prompt but it doesn't work. I have to do manually with my mouse and login. I also noticed that when I try to search for something in the...
  10. my pc only works with the basic microsoft display adapter other drivers leave a black screen

my pc only works with the basic microsoft display adapter other drivers leave a black screen: Hello everyone,I'm a user of a Ryzen 3 2200G APU with Radeon Vega 8 graphics on my Windows 10 system. Recently, I've been experiencing a persistent issue with the graphics driver that leaves me with a black screen after installing the latest version 31.0.21912.14....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why isnt microsoft screen time working