Windows 10: Screen time not working

Discus and support Screen time not working in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; So my daughter got a new computer and before i could set it up with her old microsoft acct she created a new microsoft account. I went and set it up... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by PaulaGiraldo-Jalil, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Screen time not working

So my daughter got a new computer and before i could set it up with her old microsoft acct she created a new microsoft account. I went and set it up and tried to delete the new account but somehow the old one is still showing there. It wont fully delete. Im seriously thinking of reseting the computer to the way it came home. Please help.

:)

PaulaGiraldo-Jalil, Jul 27, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 27, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 27, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

Screen time not working

windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

Screen time not working

1. Screen time not working - Similar Threads - Screen working

2. Black screen with cursor what can i do i have tried alt+ctrl+del it is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with cursor what can i do i have tried alt+ctrl+del it is not working: Please i need a solution to my laptop that is blank with cursor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-with-cursor-what-can-i-do-i-have/acc9c1ed-d2e7-4361-baaf-283774a3ec61
  3. Black screen with cursor what can i do i have tried alt+ctrl+del it is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen with cursor what can i do i have tried alt+ctrl+del it is not working: Please i need a solution to my laptop that is blank with cursor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-with-cursor-what-can-i-do-i-have/acc9c1ed-d2e7-4361-baaf-283774a3ec61
  4. PC frozen on blue restart screen but password won't work so I can't use system restore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC frozen on blue restart screen but password won't work so I can't use system restore.: I installed Windows 11 but it was very glitchy so I clicked the button to go back to Windows 10. After the reboot, I got the blue screen saying my PC couldn't restart. I tried the Startup option but f4, f5, or any of the other function keys for that matter didn't work. Every...
  5. PC frozen on blue restart screen but password won't work so I can't use system restore.

PC frozen on blue restart screen but password won't work so I can't use system restore.: I installed Windows 11 but it was very glitchy so I clicked the button to go back to Windows 10. After the reboot, I got the blue screen saying my PC couldn't restart. I tried the Startup option but f4, f5, or any of the other function keys for that matter didn't work. Every...
  6. PC frozen on blue restart screen but password won't work so I can't use system restore.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Options screen in memory diagnostics not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Options screen in memory diagnostics not working: I have brought up Memory Diagnostics upon reboot of my computer. F1 was recognized and brought me to the Options screen. At that point the only thing that works is the ESC key to end it. For instance "Standard" is selected, and "Extended" is below it. But i cannot find a way...
  8. Options screen in memory diagnostics not working

Options screen in memory diagnostics not working: I have brought up Memory Diagnostics upon reboot of my computer. F1 was recognized and brought me to the Options screen. At that point the only thing that works is the ESC key to end it. For instance "Standard" is selected, and "Extended" is below it. But i cannot find a way...
  9. Lock screen Windows+L is not working, i am unable to lock my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock screen Windows+L is not working, i am unable to lock my laptop.: Windows 11 support for lenovo yoga slim 7 pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-windowsl-is-not-working-i-am-unable-to/5ca310da-6927-417d-94e4-8fe8954e98b6
  10. Lock screen Windows+L is not working, i am unable to lock my laptop.

Lock screen Windows+L is not working, i am unable to lock my laptop.: Windows 11 support for lenovo yoga slim 7 pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-windowsl-is-not-working-i-am-unable-to/5ca310da-6927-417d-94e4-8fe8954e98b6