Windows 10: screen time out display is not working

Discus and support screen time out display is not working in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; sir i have changed the screen timeout display settings but they do not work as provided... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Ravienjamuri, Sep 25, 2020.

1. screen time out display is not working

sir i have changed the screen timeout display settings but they do not work as provided

:)

Ravienjamuri, Sep 25, 2020

2. Display

Hi,

To increase the display timeout, I suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Select Desktop and click Personalization.
    • Select Lock Screen, then Click on Screen time out settings.
    • Change the required time in the drop down under Screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 25, 2020
  4. screen time out display is not working

screen display

Hi William,

It is important that you have the correct screen display and resolution. We suggest that you perform the following steps to reset the monitor settings:

• Boot your computer in
      safe mode
    • Once in safe mode, right-click the desktop > Screen Resolution.
    • Change the display settings back to the original configuration.
    • Restart your computer.

Feel free to update us on the result.

Rachelle Gra, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

screen time out display is not working

1. screen time out display is not working - Similar Threads - screen display working

2. Time Display on Lock Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Time Display on Lock Screen: Why is the tine display on my lock screen in 12 hour format when all the time settings on my computer are set to 24 hour clock display??It is not really important, but it is an annoyance!...
  3. Time Display on Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time Display on Lock Screen: Why is the tine display on my lock screen in 12 hour format when all the time settings on my computer are set to 24 hour clock display??It is not really important, but it is an annoyance!...
  4. Time Display on Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Wireless display time-out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless display time-out: Hi,I'm using a laptop as 3rd wireless connected screen on my system. This was working fine, connected it in the morning and it stay connected till I disconnected it myself. Last weeks I didn't use it and now it is disconnecting randomly. I saw 1 or 2 times a message syaing...
  6. Laptop not working after screen times out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop not working after screen times out: I upgraded my laptop from windows 7 to windows 10 and it worked fine for around a month. I left my laptop on and left for 10 minutes and when I come back, it timed out and became unresponsive. I moved my mouse and press keys but it still remained in sleep so I powered off by...
  7. Screen time-out stop working Win 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Screen time-out stop working Win 2004: No effect when, changing the screen time out in power option settings. Please help. Thanks in advance!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-time-out-stop-working-win-2004/3c751cd7-5621-4d01-837a-498d20f5990c
  8. Screen time out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen time out: How do i set the screen so it stays open longer than 2 seconds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-time-out/3a6f09c4-7693-496c-ad18-b1ec95d8c788
  9. Display timing out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display timing out: My Display keeps timing out before I can connect my Laptop to my PC. Anyone know how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-timing-out/091b9e63-09d3-40d1-8757-5524fb63d708
  10. Lock screen time-out

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lock screen time-out: Is there any way to keep the lock screen from shutting me down if I don't do anything on the keyboard for a minute or 2 minutes, or whatever it is? I followed some instructions that I found on the internet that involve adding ".bak" or ".backup" to the lock screen file in...