Windows 10: Screen time-out stop working Win 2004

Discus and support Screen time-out stop working Win 2004 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; No effect when, changing the screen time out in power option settings. Please help. Thanks in advance!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by budibudiyamit, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Screen time-out stop working Win 2004

No effect when, changing the screen time out in power option settings.

Please help.

Thanks in advance!!

:)

budibudiyamit, Sep 25, 2020
  2. OldNavyGuy, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Win 10 version 2004

Igor,

Thanks for the advise. I have been working on this since i last reported to you.

I have found some problems with Firefox browsers new version causing problems with the CPU and power surge. It came out about the same time as win 2004 update. Since i have rolled all computers back to win 1909, i have had some minor problems with, (Firefox),
    it. I have made some suggested changes, by them, in it and it has stopped causing problems.

I am going to reinstall win 2004 update on one of the PC's and see how it goes. If it don't work, you may be right and i will have to stay at 1909.

Thanks for you time

Gerry

GerryMosby, Sep 25, 2020
  4. Screen time-out stop working Win 2004

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

Screen time-out stop working Win 2004

1. Screen time-out stop working Win 2004 - Similar Threads - Screen stop working

2. Laptop not working after screen times out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop not working after screen times out: I upgraded my laptop from windows 7 to windows 10 and it worked fine for around a month. I left my laptop on and left for 10 minutes and when I come back, it timed out and became unresponsive. I moved my mouse and press keys but it still remained in sleep so I powered off by...
  3. screen time out display is not working

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    screen time out display is not working: sir i have changed the screen timeout display settings but they do not work as provided https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-time-out-display-is-not-working/71152174-f16f-4b91-9389-de8fff4b39fc
  4. Search Bar stopped working (Win 10 Pro v 2004)

in Windows 10 Support
    Search Bar stopped working (Win 10 Pro v 2004): I hope someone can help me with this. I run win 10 Pro x64 and 2 days ago I upgraded from v1909 to v2004 (build 19041.388). Everything was OK at first (including search), however at some point on 1 August the Search icon / bar in the taskbar and in Windows (File) Explorer...
  5. Monitors will not time out after 2004

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitors will not time out after 2004: I recently forced the 2004 update on my gaming desktop (Windows 10 Pro 64bit). After doing so I have noticed that my monitors (2 of them) will no longer turn off after a set amount of inactivity. Previously they were set to turn off after 10 minutes of inactivity. All systems...
  6. Monitors will not time out after 2004

in Windows 10 Support
    Monitors will not time out after 2004: I recently forced the 2004 update on my gaming desktop (Windows 10 Pro 64bit). After doing so I have noticed that my monitors (2 of them) will no longer turn off after a set amount of inactivity. Previously they were set to turn off after 10 minutes of inactivity. All systems...
  7. Program stopped working with 2004 update. How to find out the source of the issue?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Program stopped working with 2004 update. How to find out the source of the issue?: Hello everyone, I'm using Windows 10 Pro 64Bit. The program in question is a flash based educational software from 2013 that is using a licensing system https://www.allinone-protector.com/ to launch the actual software. The flash files are in an encrypted container file,...
  8. Screen time out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen time out: How do i set the screen so it stays open longer than 2 seconds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-time-out/3a6f09c4-7693-496c-ad18-b1ec95d8c788
  9. Login Screen Times Out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Login Screen Times Out: The login screen times out after 30 seconds. So, when a young student is trying to input their login information, if they take longer than 30 seconds in between key strokes, it fades back to the Windows 10 hero image. Is there a way to extend the 30 seconds to longer? Just to...
  10. Lock screen time-out

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lock screen time-out: Is there any way to keep the lock screen from shutting me down if I don't do anything on the keyboard for a minute or 2 minutes, or whatever it is? I followed some instructions that I found on the internet that involve adding ".bak" or ".backup" to the lock screen file in...