Windows 10: Screen time out

Discus and support Screen time out in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do i set the screen so it stays open longer than 2 seconds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Del Greco, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Del Greco Win User

Screen time out

How do i set the screen so it stays open longer than 2 seconds

:)

Del Greco, Apr 10, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 10, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Apr 10, 2020
  4. Screen time out

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

Screen time out

1. Screen time out - Similar Threads - Screen

2. My screen resolution is too zoomed in and i cant access my settings. Ive tried using...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen resolution is too zoomed in and i cant access my settings. Ive tried using...: I was playing team fortress 2 and when i quit the game my screen was zoomed in so i went to my setting and turned the screen resolution to 500% thinking that would fix it. I was wrong...
  3. My screen resolution is too zoomed in and i cant access my settings. Ive tried using...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My screen resolution is too zoomed in and i cant access my settings. Ive tried using...: I was playing team fortress 2 and when i quit the game my screen was zoomed in so i went to my setting and turned the screen resolution to 500% thinking that would fix it. I was wrong...
  4. I can't figure out how to turn this off on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't figure out how to turn this off on my screen: Please help me, I can't turn it off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-figure-out-how-to-turn-this-off-on-my/8419c70f-47dd-4bd2-a51a-7db870ec1c25
  5. I can't figure out how to turn this off on my screen

I can't figure out how to turn this off on my screen: Please help me, I can't turn it off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-figure-out-how-to-turn-this-off-on-my/8419c70f-47dd-4bd2-a51a-7db870ec1c25
  6. I keep getting blue screen stop code AuFSProcDrv.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting blue screen stop code AuFSProcDrv.sys: I keep getting blue screen stop code AuFSProcDrv.sys I read in another post how to delete this driver but when I followed the instructions on how to get to this driver and delete it, it doesn't show this driver being there?...
  7. I keep getting blue screen stop code AuFSProcDrv.sys

I keep getting blue screen stop code AuFSProcDrv.sys: I keep getting blue screen stop code AuFSProcDrv.sys I read in another post how to delete this driver but when I followed the instructions on how to get to this driver and delete it, it doesn't show this driver being there?...
  8. How do I fix this blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this blue screen of death: My computer keeps getting the blue screen… there is something messed up with windows. When I first downloaded windows 11 it didn’t work so I reverted it back to windows 10 and it worked. Then I finally updated to 11 when the first blue screen came up 6 months in. My friend...
  9. Keyboard and On-screen not working at Windows login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and On-screen not working at Windows login screen: Hello!I have tried restarting my laptop 3 times and plugged and unplugging my USB keyboard and I sadly still cannot type. I also see my keyboard is not locked because i can press CRTL, ALT and TAB but i cannot type any letters besides that.. I am stuck in the login screen...
  10. Keyboard and On-screen not working at Windows login screen

Keyboard and On-screen not working at Windows login screen: Hello!I have tried restarting my laptop 3 times and plugged and unplugging my USB keyboard and I sadly still cannot type. I also see my keyboard is not locked because i can press CRTL, ALT and TAB but i cannot type any letters besides that.. I am stuck in the login screen...