Windows 10: Screen Time Problem

Discus and support Screen Time Problem in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; So, I turned on my computer today and saw that i wasnt allowed on until 10:00 am. It said that there was a screentime settibg in place when there... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Oliveriek T, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Screen Time Problem

So, I turned on my computer today and saw that i wasnt allowed on until 10:00 am. It said that there was a screentime settibg in place when there wasnt. I tried looking theough my microsoft family settings and it said i wasnt in any family. I recently got an xbox, and this whole ordeal mightve started when i accidentally made a family of just me, because i couldnt change my social settings while not being in a family. If it also helps, whenever i try to overide the screentime error, it says “since your an administrator on this device, you’ll need to send a request for more screentime.”

:)

Oliveriek T, Feb 3, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 3, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Feb 3, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Screen Time Problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

Screen Time Problem

1. Screen Time Problem - Similar Threads - Screen Problem

2. Startup problem and bleu screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup problem and bleu screen: I was changed my hard disk like 2 month ago and recently The pc started to lag when browsing , and today he stoped when im in google chrome and then show me bleu screen like he need to restart and when he restarted there is black screen and sentence "No bootable devices...
  3. Startup problem and bleu screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup problem and bleu screen: I was changed my hard disk like 2 month ago and recently The pc started to lag when browsing , and today he stoped when im in google chrome and then show me bleu screen like he need to restart and when he restarted there is black screen and sentence "No bootable devices...
  4. Startup problem and bleu screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Sudden shut down, Blue screen problem on Lenovo ideapad U460

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden shut down, Blue screen problem on Lenovo ideapad U460: Hello, I'm having a huge problem in my laptop Lenovo ideapad U460. When I start my device and log in to facebook through chrome then the laptop going crashed and then I shut it down by clicking power button. Sometimes it shows some blue screen error like IRQL NOT LESS OR...
  6. Sudden shut down, Blue screen problem on Lenovo ideapad U460

Sudden shut down, Blue screen problem on Lenovo ideapad U460: Hello, I'm having a huge problem in my laptop Lenovo ideapad U460. When I start my device and log in to facebook through chrome then the laptop going crashed and then I shut it down by clicking power button. Sometimes it shows some blue screen error like IRQL NOT LESS OR...
  7. Sudden shut down, Blue screen problem on Lenovo ideapad U460

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Laptop screen rotation problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop screen rotation problem: Hello, good time, my device is asus exportbook b3402fba even though the auto-rotation option is enabled, my laptop screen does not rotate. When rotating the laptop screen, it goes to tablet mode, but the rotation is not done. please help...
  9. Laptop screen rotation problem

Laptop screen rotation problem: Hello, good time, my device is asus exportbook b3402fba even though the auto-rotation option is enabled, my laptop screen does not rotate. When rotating the laptop screen, it goes to tablet mode, but the rotation is not done. please help...
  10. Bottom of screen is not working properly. Problem not seen at login screen or when screenshot.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bottom of screen is not working properly. Problem not seen at login screen or when screenshot.: Hello!I´ve recently experienced issues with the bottom part of my screen as seen with the attached picture. I don´t see this at the login screen and also when I try to screenshot it the image I get is OK too. Had to take a picture with my phone to show the issue. Sometimes it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Xbox game bar video tdr

2. screentime problems

3. screen time problems