Windows 10: Screen Time Restrictions Issue

Discus and support Screen Time Restrictions Issue in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am trying to turn off screen time restrictions for my 17 year old child, but when I do, it still makes him ask for permission when using only Google... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by JustinOrme, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Screen Time Restrictions Issue

I am trying to turn off screen time restrictions for my 17 year old child, but when I do, it still makes him ask for permission when using only Google Chrome. He can use Edge or anything else except Chrome. I would like the screen time restrictions to be off completely.

:)

JustinOrme, Apr 17, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 17, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Apr 17, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Screen Time Restrictions Issue

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

Screen Time Restrictions Issue

1. Screen Time Restrictions Issue - Similar Threads - Screen Restrictions Issue

2. Restrictions issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restrictions issue: When ever im pressing Alt F4, it shows as "this operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator".Also when ever i try to click on power option in start, it displays "no power options available"Can anyone...
  3. Restrictions issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restrictions issue: When ever im pressing Alt F4, it shows as "this operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator".Also when ever i try to click on power option in start, it displays "no power options available"Can anyone...
  4. Screen time restrictions not updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen time restrictions not updating: So on a few of our computers accounts that have screen time restrictions, when screen time is added or disabled, they don't take any notice. For example, with about 6 minutes left, a request gets accepted for 15 more minutes, and the computer takes no notice. Turning off...
  5. Screen time restrictions not updating

Screen time restrictions not updating: So on a few of our computers accounts that have screen time restrictions, when screen time is added or disabled, they don't take any notice. For example, with about 6 minutes left, a request gets accepted for 15 more minutes, and the computer takes no notice. Turning off...
  6. Screen time restrictions not updating

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  7. Screen Time Issue

Screen Time Issue: Everytime we've attempted to send an screen time request, we get a error message telling us "Something went wrong. We're unable to send your request. Are you connected to the Internet? 80f81df4" About 1 hour after, we got back to the normal time screen saying "Please wait for...
  8. Having Screen Time Restrictions After Leaving Family.

Having Screen Time Restrictions After Leaving Family.: I just purchased a new laptop and set it up using my hotmail address. However when I went to finish the setup and start using my new PC, the time restriction pops up stating that I need to wait until tomorrow at 5:00pm. So a few minutes later I left my Microsoft family and...
  9. Game Time Restrictions

Game Time Restrictions: Hi, im trying to figure out how to add time restrictions specifically to games. I have normal time restrictions active, but i want to be able to restrict game time as well. Thanks...
  10. Windows do not restrict screen time for child account

Windows do not restrict screen time for child account: Hi! Screen time report shows 4+ hours of use, but in screen time limit I set up only 2 hours. What's wrong with my family settings? Why child can exceed screen time limit? [ATTACH][ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screen time limits are off but still cant use google chrome