Windows 10: Screen Time Review

Discus and support Screen Time Review in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When will there be a feature where I can have widgets on my desktop or an app from Microsoft which I can use to see how much time I am spending on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lachlan Douglas, Aug 11, 2022.

1. Screen Time Review

When will there be a feature where I can have widgets on my desktop or an app from Microsoft which I can use to see how much time I am spending on particular applications and sites?

:)

Lachlan Douglas, Aug 11, 2022

2. How to see all reviews from all countries in the store?

Hi Ruben,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• On the Start screen, tap or click Store to open the Windows Store.
    • Search or browse for the app, and then tap or click it.
    • Under Ratings and reviews, click on Show all option.
    • You shall get all reviews on that particular app.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Aug 11, 2022
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 11, 2022
  4. Screen Time Review

Unable to update review on Microsoft store apps

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern and we appreciate the effort and time that you have taken to provide your review on store apps. However, we would suggest you to try signing out from Microsoft Store and sign in back and check if you are getting the
    Update option. If the issue still persists, please follow the steps mentioned below and check.

1. Search for wsreset.exe in search bar.
    2. Right click on the Run command and select Run as administrator.
    3. A command prompt window will open after which the Microsoft Store will open.
    4. Then try updating the review.

You can also log on to online
    Microsoft Store
    and provide your review suggestions.

Regards.

Manjunath_H, Aug 11, 2022
Thema:

Screen Time Review

1. Screen Time Review - Similar Threads - Screen Review

2. Screen is going Off and while pressing number 4 key in number pad in wireless keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen is going Off and while pressing number 4 key in number pad in wireless keyboard: Hii iam using Dell G15 Laptop, When I press number '4' on number pad of my external wireless keyboard display is getting off and windows is going to lock screen, but my laptop Inbuilt keyboard is okay no problem while I press number 4...... but when I using external USB...
  3. Screen is going Off and while pressing number 4 key in number pad in wireless keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen is going Off and while pressing number 4 key in number pad in wireless keyboard: Hii iam using Dell G15 Laptop, When I press number '4' on number pad of my external wireless keyboard display is getting off and windows is going to lock screen, but my laptop Inbuilt keyboard is okay no problem while I press number 4...... but when I using external USB...
  4. my screen glitches out when i play some games and then my cursor just glitches out too

my screen glitches out when i play some games and then my cursor just glitches out too: i cant show a picture because when i play the game it only happens when my screen is directly at the gameplay. if i open up a menu or exit out of the game it goes to normal so i cant really get a picture of it. but it just glitches out my screen like crazy....
  5. my screen glitches out when i play some games and then my cursor just glitches out too

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my screen glitches out when i play some games and then my cursor just glitches out too: i cant show a picture because when i play the game it only happens when my screen is directly at the gameplay. if i open up a menu or exit out of the game it goes to normal so i cant really get a picture of it. but it just glitches out my screen like crazy....
  6. how can i automatically lock my screen when a yubikey is removed from the usb slot on Win11?

how can i automatically lock my screen when a yubikey is removed from the usb slot on Win11?: I have a Yubikey 5 NFC security key that i use to login with, i want to automatically lock my desktop screen when i remove this security key essentially making it impossible to log back in because I've set as a requirement after coming out of screen lock. I've searched event...
  7. Screen Time Review

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Time Review: When will there be a feature where I can have widgets on my desktop or an app from Microsoft which I can use to see how much time I am spending on particular applications and sites?...
  8. Screen Time Review

Screen Time Review: When will there be a feature where I can have widgets on my desktop or an app from Microsoft which I can use to see how much time I am spending on particular applications and sites?...
  9. Constant Blue Screen - can someone review Memory.dmp file?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant Blue Screen - can someone review Memory.dmp file?: I have a Dell computer that is constantly crashing with blue screen. It reboots, runs for maybe 5 minutes and then just BSOD. There is no consistency as to when this happens. Is there someone out there who could review the DMP file to provide info for me?...
  10. Ashampoo Snap 11 screen capture review

in Windows 10 News
    Ashampoo Snap 11 screen capture review: Ashampoo Snap 11 is a premium screen capturing tool that offers plenty of options, some of which are unique and the built-in editor has a lot to offer. The program is available for Windows 7 and newer versions of Microsoft's Windows operating system. The regular price is...