Windows 10: Screen Time Turns on by itself

Discus and support Screen Time Turns on by itself in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; So, yesterday I restarted my laptop because of an update and when I opened google to start doing my school work again it a Microsoft Family features... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by NickS_458, Apr 16, 2020.

1. NickS_458 Win User

Screen Time Turns on by itself

So, yesterday I restarted my laptop because of an update and when I opened google to start doing my school work again it a Microsoft Family features pop up came up instead of google. The pop up said I needed to ask my family for more time on google. I am part of a family but screen time limits are turned off and have been turned off for years now. I signed on to my administrator's account and found mine under the family tab, it said under screen limits that there weren't any limits set. So why is it telling me I need to ask my administrator for more time? I can't find anything on the internet about how to fix this. Please help.

:)

NickS_458, Apr 16, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Apr 16, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 16, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Screen Time Turns on by itself - Similar Threads - Screen Turns itself

2. Windows 11 screen turns on by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 screen turns on by itself: I recently did the Windows 11 22H2 update. Now it seems like my computer is turning on several times by itself during the night and once during the day that I was aware of. I have tried disabling all the "Wake Lan" through the Device Manager options to no avail. Can anyone...
  3. Windows 11 screen turns on by itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 screen turns on by itself: I recently did the Windows 11 22H2 update. Now it seems like my computer is turning on several times by itself during the night and once during the day that I was aware of. I have tried disabling all the "Wake Lan" through the Device Manager options to no avail. Can anyone...
  4. Laptop turning itself on

Laptop turning itself on: HelloI have upgraded my laptop from Win10 to Win11. After a few weeks, I noticed that the laptop will turn itself on whenever I closed the lid and would not go to sleep as per the power setting. I tried resetting the power configuration to default and it is still doing the...
  5. Focus Assist turns itself on on startup and on full screen apps don't turn itself on, and...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Focus Assist turns itself on on startup and on full screen apps don't turn itself on, and...: My focus assist are not behaving as it should be, When i boot the computer it turn itself on "Alarms only" Even if i turn itself off, and loggout, when i log in back it turns itself on again, When i open firefox in fullscreen on a video it does not turn itself on, i can see...
  6. Focus Assist turns itself on on startup and on full screen apps don't turn itself on, and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Focus Assist turns itself on on startup and on full screen apps don't turn itself on, and...: My focus assist are not behaving as it should be, When i boot the computer it turn itself on "Alarms only" Even if i turn itself off, and loggout, when i log in back it turns itself on again, When i open firefox in fullscreen on a video it does not turn itself on, i can see...
  7. Focus Assist turns itself on on startup and on full screen apps don't turn itself on, and...

8. Computer keeps turning on by itself -- and changing the time

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer keeps turning on by itself -- and changing the time: I recently built my own computer, and it keeps turning on by itself, which is weird enough. I've tried all the solutions I could find online -- the motherboard bios, the wake timers, the fast startup, the scheduled updates, pretty much everything, and nothing's solved it....
  9. Sound turns on by itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound turns on by itself: I set my sound to muted and when I opened my computer it was on and at 10%. And my computer made a beeping sound but i don't know if that's related. Help pls submitted by /u/trobot2 [link] [comments]...
  10. Windows 10 Screen Time turning itself off

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Screen Time turning itself off: Hello everyone I have a problem with the Screen Time settings of my child. He has blocked access on weekdays and he can use the computer only on weekends afternoon. But sometimes he still can use the computer on weekdays or weekend late in evening. My issue is, that when this...