Windows 10: Screen time will not work on my windows 10 desktop however works on 2 other laptops also...

Discus and support Screen time will not work on my windows 10 desktop however works on 2 other laptops also... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am the administrator on our Microsoft family account and have a desktop and 2 laptops all running windows 10. My children are able to use all the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by TonyHargreaves1, May 31, 2019.

1. Screen time will not work on my windows 10 desktop however works on 2 other laptops also...

I am the administrator on our Microsoft family account and have a desktop and 2 laptops all running windows 10.

My children are able to use all the devices and I have family settings including screentime set on all devices.

It all works well on the laptops however for some reason the desktop doesn't time out when it should allowing them to sit for hours doing??

When they log on a bubble comes up saying that it is monitored by Microsoft family.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

:)

TonyHargreaves1, May 31, 2019

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, May 31, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 31, 2019
  4. silkstone Win User

Screen time will not work on my windows 10 desktop however works on 2 other laptops also...

Which laptop should I buy with budget within 1000USD?

Really, you should be getting a list of laptops you like the look of, narrowing it down and then asking on here which is best.

Asking people for suggestions really doesn't work well as most people only have experience with 1-2 laptops at a time.

Searching all the shopping sites and creating a list for you is a lot of work.

You need to do the work and we can help with the rest.

silkstone, May 31, 2019
Thema:

Screen time will not work on my windows 10 desktop however works on 2 other laptops also...

1. Screen time will not work on my windows 10 desktop however works on 2 other laptops also... - Similar Threads - Screen desktop however

2. My laptop speakers are not working but when the screen times out they start working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop speakers are not working but when the screen times out they start working: There is no sound coming out of the speakers on my laptop, when I go int the settings and test them I can see that the signal is still being sent. When the laptop times out after inactivity and the screen goes black the speakers start workingAny advice on how to fix this...
  3. My laptop speakers are not working but when the screen times out they start working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop speakers are not working but when the screen times out they start working: There is no sound coming out of the speakers on my laptop, when I go int the settings and test them I can see that the signal is still being sent. When the laptop times out after inactivity and the screen goes black the speakers start workingAny advice on how to fix this...
  4. My asus gaming laptop keyboard not working on board on screen external also not working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My asus gaming laptop keyboard not working on board on screen external also not working...: I share a image this look like this now please help me solve problems My asus gaming laptop keyboard not working on board on screen external also not working some time it work but when I press alphabet keys it's different language help me please what I do now Device : Asus...
  5. My asus gaming laptop keyboard not working on board on screen external also not working...

My asus gaming laptop keyboard not working on board on screen external also not working...: I share a image this look like this now please help me solve problems My asus gaming laptop keyboard not working on board on screen external also not working some time it work but when I press alphabet keys it's different language help me please what I do now Device : Asus...
  6. Time and other functions are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time and other functions are not working: The time works in my PC if I check on the time and date settings. However when I look at the bottom right hand corner it does not move. I noticed it just today but I dont know when the issue started. Also, other buttons like battery and sound is not clickable as well even...
  7. Time and other functions are not working

Time and other functions are not working: The time works in my PC if I check on the time and date settings. However when I look at the bottom right hand corner it does not move. I noticed it just today but I dont know when the issue started. Also, other buttons like battery and sound is not clickable as well even...
  8. Time and other functions are not working

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Touch screen not working Surface Laptop 2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch screen not working Surface Laptop 2: Computer went completely dead - would not respond to power key. Found holding power key for 10 seconds and it came back to life, but subsequently found touch screen no longer works. All win 10 and firmware updates applied. Booted holding vol+ and power key for 30 seconds and...
  10. When My Desktop is off however the Laptop and other devices connect to the Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When My Desktop is off however the Laptop and other devices connect to the Internet: I am having problems with my internet, When I have my Desktop on it won't let me connect or very little time connection on my Laptop and other devices. When My Desktop is off however the Laptop and other devices connect to the Internet. is there a setting that needs to be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my screentime usage used to disappear after downtime but it doesnt now

2. screentime not working windows

3. screentime not working windows 10

4. microsoft screentime monitoring not working