Windows 10: Screen Time

Discus and support Screen Time in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello, Recently, I have recently changed from "Child" to "Adult" on my Microsoft Account, I have left my Microsoft Family, I have also changed... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by RandallBritt, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Screen Time

Hello,

Recently, I have recently changed from "Child" to "Adult" on my Microsoft Account, I have left my Microsoft Family, I have also changed my information in Settings to "Administrator". Yet, I still cannot log-in to my account after 10:00 because Parental Control is saying that I have to "Send a request" or press "My parent is here". I reiterate, I changed from "Child" to "Adult" on my Microsoft Account, so what more do I have to do to avoid being locked out after 10:00 because of Parental Control? Reply ASAP

:)

RandallBritt, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Screen Time

1. Screen Time - Similar Threads - Screen

2. Cant log in blurry screen win 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cant log in blurry screen win 10: It seems as though Hewlett Packard computers are affected by this new windows 10 update, i am experiencing most of what other are writing on the forum about the blurry screen and login issues. My Hewlett Packard is an "all in one" about 5 years old. Its seems like we will all...
  3. Blue screen and now windows freezes after startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen and now windows freezes after startup: I was trying to setup itunes for my new phone and when i open itunes i got a bluescreen. Now when i restart my pc i can login but after a few seconds it just freezes and i cant do anything. I have tried running sfc and it said files were corrupted but could not fix. I also...
  4. Screen goes black and doesn't come back. (Laptop Not in Sleep Mode)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen goes black and doesn't come back. (Laptop Not in Sleep Mode): Hello Everyone, I have setup my laptop screen to turn off after 15 minutes of inactivity. The problem is that the display doesn't come back once it is turned off. The Laptop is always in running mode as I have disabled the sleep option while plugged in. I am using an...
  5. Ghost User Account/ Windows Update problems/personalized lock screens

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ghost User Account/ Windows Update problems/personalized lock screens: Sooooo, I was trying to uninstall McAfee Total Protection (b/c was my fb account was hacked anyway), and ran into a problem with trying to retrieve documents I'd kept in their vaulted folders option. I reactivated Windows Defense before I did the following.... So I restored,...
  6. Blue screen appears and said "your Pc ran into a problem" everytime I update to Windows...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen appears and said "your Pc ran into a problem" everytime I update to Windows...: Eveytime my PC update Windows 10, version 1903 got blue disk screen error, and when I check the disk theres multiple index $I30 file incorrect.. eq. MI05EE2 1 in index $I30 of file 323E1 is incorrect. I would like to ask how to resolve it to be able to download and update...
  7. Lock Screen and Windows Spotlight

Lock Screen and Windows Spotlight: After August update to Windows 10-1903 the pictures on the lock screen are blurred. It happens if I use Windows Spotlight or picture. Everything is fine once I get to my desktop....
  8. Distorted screen??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Distorted screen??: [IMG]So i finally upgraded Windows 10 and now my screen is stuck like this. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/distorted-screen/6a9d036c-0588-4239-bb04-bcfe3676b780
  9. screen disappear when i move my mouse to click on the smaller screen

screen disappear when i move my mouse to click on the smaller screen: picture this. there is two screen, one is full screen and the other is a small screen in the middle of the full screen so every time my mouse is move to click the small screen it get minimize. now since the small screen is minimize, option 1) i go to taskbar to bring it up...
  10. Black screen with cursor after login?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen with cursor after login?: So, I purchased a (nearly new) laptop from someone recently, and started it up to find that the taskbar didn't want to respond to my mouse. A website suggested I use the task manager to End Task the Windows Explorer and, like a Fool, I did. Now, the screen's black (though I...