Windows 10: screen time

Discus and support screen time in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Screen time limits don't seem to be working properly. Sometimes too much time is allowed. Sometimes no time is allowed at all.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Dorian2012, Aug 4, 2019.

1. screen time

Screen time limits don't seem to be working properly. Sometimes too much time is allowed. Sometimes no time is allowed at all.

:)

Dorian2012, Aug 4, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Sep 29, 2019
  4. screen time

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

screen time

1. screen time - Similar Threads - screen

2. I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old...: I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old password on my Microsoft account to me My Gmail account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Please help me...
  3. I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old...: I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old password on my Microsoft account to me My Gmail account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Please help me...
  4. I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I am stuck on the login screen with my profile but when I try to login it says Enforced...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am stuck on the login screen with my profile but when I try to login it says Enforced...: I cannot do anything other than hold the windows key on the keyboard & push the power key with the mouse. It brings me up to the troubleshoot, restart, etc screen & then I go to troubleshoot bur everytime IT restarts it brings me back to MY signing screen for my profile but...
  6. On some websites not all the arrows and keyboard shortcut to make a video full screen do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On some websites not all the arrows and keyboard shortcut to make a video full screen do...: I will look up a topic and find videos on certain websites, and I click the arrows that go inward and outward to enter and exit full screen. They move like the click registered but nothing happens, and I cannot get the video to enter full screen mode. Keybard shortcuts do not...
  7. I am stuck on the login screen with my profile but when I try to login it says Enforced...

I am stuck on the login screen with my profile but when I try to login it says Enforced...: I cannot do anything other than hold the windows key on the keyboard & push the power key with the mouse. It brings me up to the troubleshoot, restart, etc screen & then I go to troubleshoot bur everytime IT restarts it brings me back to MY signing screen for my profile but...
  8. On some websites not all the arrows and keyboard shortcut to make a video full screen do...

On some websites not all the arrows and keyboard shortcut to make a video full screen do...: I will look up a topic and find videos on certain websites, and I click the arrows that go inward and outward to enter and exit full screen. They move like the click registered but nothing happens, and I cannot get the video to enter full screen mode. Keybard shortcuts do not...
  9. BlOcked access with scam phone number. Completely covers my screen

BlOcked access with scam phone number. Completely covers my screen: I have a blocked access that covers my whole screen with a scam phone number. I can't get into anything and I've been trying Microsoft phone numbers but I only get robot that tells me to access things on my computer that is blocked and unaccessable!...
  10. BlOcked access with scam phone number. Completely covers my screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BlOcked access with scam phone number. Completely covers my screen: I have a blocked access that covers my whole screen with a scam phone number. I can't get into anything and I've been trying Microsoft phone numbers but I only get robot that tells me to access things on my computer that is blocked and unaccessable!...