Windows 10: screen time

Discus and support screen time in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Screen time limits don't seem to be working properly. Sometimes too much time is allowed. Sometimes no time is allowed at all.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Dorian2012, Aug 4, 2019.

1. screen time

Screen time limits don't seem to be working properly. Sometimes too much time is allowed. Sometimes no time is allowed at all.

:)

Dorian2012, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

screen time

1. screen time - Similar Threads - screen

2. PC freezes and then goes to blue screen (details below)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC freezes and then goes to blue screen (details below): Hi, my computer will sometimes just freeze when I'm playing games or using editing software, then it gets a bluescreen. I have this issue for more than a year now and I already took it to the vendor for a check once, but it didn't help much. Sometimes the problem goes away...
  3. Stop OneDrive from taking over the Print Screen key on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Stop OneDrive from taking over the Print Screen key on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Is your Print Screen Hotkey not working? Maybe OneDrive or some other program has taken it over. If you cannot set a Hotkey & you see a message, The hotkey is in use by another program, Do you want to [...] This post Stop OneDrive from taking over the Print...
  4. help with a few blue screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    help with a few blue screens: Last night I had three system crashes. I got stop on the first crash code:atikmpag.sysstop code: Video_TDR_failure and Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption on the 3rd crash Minidumps https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7syzyrcsj767kba/AABaZLfesFn8ztfx6nI0RCwea?dl=0 msinfo...
  5. Touch screen not working and HID device was removed from device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch screen not working and HID device was removed from device manager: Hi my laptop's touch screen stopped working when i follow updated from Lenovo. Then i tried to update the drivers and no success following online answers. Now not even the device manager shows the device in the HID section, even if you show all hidden devices. How to install...
  6. Display screen has changed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display screen has changed: Without any effort from me, the icons on my display screen are ginormous. How do I get them back to normal size? Thanks![IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-screen-has-changed/b8b47647-2119-41d6-aa99-5eeb0feac33e
  7. Keyboard keys not working on Lock screen !!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard keys not working on Lock screen !!: I have HP pavilion Notebook with Windows 10 fully updated. Whenever I starts my laptop, the Lock screen ask for password, But when I type password only key I,tab and space work from HP Laptop Keyboard. Then I have to wait for a few minutes, the Lock screen starts...
  8. Video editing show a black screen at some point

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video editing show a black screen at some point: Since the last windows update I got two days ago (which I think is the may update), when editing a video from various clips, after a while, the clips still play normally but only show a black screen. And the pictures I inserted between the clips show just fine. I can't export...
  9. Screen problem

Screen problem: [IMG][IMG]I have a dell windows 10 all in one and first its screen started rolling very fast and now I can only see horizontal lines. All the functions are working but cannot see. Please help....
  10. quick access search toolbar at top of screen wont go away

quick access search toolbar at top of screen wont go away: my computer suddenly had a search tool bar appear at the top of the screen for quick access to the internet to search needed information without using the internet app pinned to the bottom of the screen. It is inconveniencing my view and wont let apps open fully, I've tried...