Windows 10: screen time

Discus and support screen time in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I had set screen time on my child computer for every day of the week, given more time during the weekends. I set Monday-Friday to use it 6 hrs between... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Carlos andAna Karen, Sep 14, 2020.

1. screen time

I had set screen time on my child computer for every day of the week, given more time during the weekends. I set Monday-Friday to use it 6 hrs between the hours from 9am to 9pm. The problem is that the computer want to shut off before 9 pm, sometimes is 11 in the morning and he run to me cause the computer is shutting off and he has to send me a request for more time.

Why is this happening?

:)

Carlos andAna Karen, Sep 14, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 14, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Sep 14, 2020
  4. screen time

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

screen time

1. screen time - Similar Threads - screen

2. Windows 10 crashes, blue screens and errors: Error-AppModel-Runtime event 65,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashes, blue screens and errors: Error-AppModel-Runtime event 65,...: Hello, Edit: Long version: Ok.....this is going to be a long onemight also be a fun story for some :D and also sorry beforehand for any spelling mistakes. English isn't my first language. Also, I am dyslexic. It started a few months ago when I had to reinstall win 10...
  3. Sorry if I’m being an idiot but where’s the Full Screen Borderless option?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sorry if I’m being an idiot but where’s the Full Screen Borderless option?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RedditSlayer527 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j0fnwu/sorry_if_im_being_an_idiot_but_wheres_the_full/
  4. black flashing screen

in Windows 10 Support
    black flashing screen: so a while ago l posted what l thought to be a discord issue, but now l think its a windows issue.. basically my screen would turn off/flash while playing on a certain game while on discord or only just using discord.. a few days back l decided to check power settings.. and...
  5. Laptop Screen randomly stops displaying

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop Screen randomly stops displaying: Hi all, I have a Medion Erazer P7647 and in the past few days the screen has begun randowmly cutting out. The screen is still powered on and the laptop is still working, it just displays black, or flickers pink and whatever is displayed on the screen. The only way I've been...
  6. Recently clen reinstall Windows 10 multiple crashes, blue screens and errors

Recently clen reinstall Windows 10 multiple crashes, blue screens and errors: Hello, Ok.....this is going to be a long onemight also be a fun story for some :D and also sorry beforehand for any spelling mistakes. English isn't my first language. Also, I am dyslexic. It started a few months ago when I had to reinstall win 10 because of an update...
  7. Gears of war 5 can't get passed the intro - stuck on black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of war 5 can't get passed the intro - stuck on black screen: So I'm having a problem on PC with Gears 5. I have played it fine in the passed. Recently reinstalled and now it seems to be bugged. after the intro with the xbox games pass logo and coalition logo under the ice, the game black screen and the only thing I see is my mouse...
  8. I am getting black screen on 1 monitor and it fixes after i Ctrl+Shift+Win+B tried verifier

I am getting black screen on 1 monitor and it fixes after i Ctrl+Shift+Win+B tried verifier: I was getting black screens on 1 monitor which i could control pc and hear sounds even change to other monitor. It fixes after i go fullscreen and back or Ctrl+Shift+Win+B. I tried verifier today and i got stuck in blue screen. I went to safe mode and disabled it. but in the...
  9. Windows 10 bleu screen problem with starting gameguard

Windows 10 bleu screen problem with starting gameguard: Hello, I need help with gameguard and win problem. Windows stop working then the program starts. I updated all computer drivers but the problem ramains the same. The program sends from here : https://gameguard.ac/. Program working with steam. Computer model: AORUS X5V6...
  10. How do I change when my second screen closes?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change when my second screen closes?: Currently it only closes when my first screen is sleeping. But I want to make the second screen close when I close the lid of the first screen. How do I do that? submitted by /u/trobot2 [link] [comments]...