Windows 10: Screen Time

Discus and support Screen Time in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; So I want to make it so after 10 PM it wont let me use my computer until 6 AM. Is this possible? If so, how exactly? My account is not a child... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by James Hamborgar, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Screen Time

So I want to make it so after 10 PM it wont let me use my computer until 6 AM. Is this possible? If so, how exactly?

My account is not a child account

:)

James Hamborgar, Oct 15, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 15, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Oct 15, 2020
  4. Screen Time

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

Screen Time

1. Screen Time - Similar Threads - Screen

2. I can't change my lock screen or account picture.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't change my lock screen or account picture.: The title says it all, I have the option to change them, it's not an administrative issue, it just loads forever then eventually gives me an error. It's a brand new laptop that doesn't give me any other issues. Any help would be greatly appreciated :) submitted by...
  3. Blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen: Hello. I have a big problem with my computer, I have it for 3-4 months and everything was ok until yesterday. suddenly a blue screen with various messages started to appear to me, they are not always the same. I tried to install new Windows 2-3 times and again the same...
  4. Enabling Virtual Machine Platform feature causes screen to flicker post boot.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enabling Virtual Machine Platform feature causes screen to flicker post boot.: Hi, I tried to get help on this issue here, but at that time I did not know what was causing the screen to flicker. Currently enabling Virtual Machine Platform causes my screen to flicker post-boot. The screen does not flicker when I disable the Virtual Machine Platform...
  5. Keyboard won't work on log in screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard won't work on log in screen: I recently reseted my pc a HP rp5800 with windows 10, upon the log in screen pressing any key won't work so I'm stuck at the lock screen, please tell me how to fix this, I wanna be able to use my computer again...
  6. My screen turns upside down on startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    My screen turns upside down on startup: Each time I restart my laptop, the login screen is upside down. I have to change the display orientation from "Landscape flipped" to "Landscape". But when I put the laptop to sleep, the display orientation remains "Landscape". It started this since I did a Windows update 1...
  7. Getting BSOD Without and System restart just after blue screen flashes.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Getting BSOD Without and System restart just after blue screen flashes.: I have been getting random BSOD while running some games and after those BSOD's now i am getting disk check and repair for C: on every boot up. The BSOD screen flashes for a second before restart so i can't even read the error message....
  8. Laptop won’t display on screen after stuffing up settings to hdmi

Laptop won’t display on screen after stuffing up settings to hdmi: Need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-wont-display-on-screen-after-stuffing-up/d2a9e49e-b565-4f5e-94a5-62266e5b6a74
  9. My notebook is sometimes turning off; screen goes black and after second the power LED...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My notebook is sometimes turning off; screen goes black and after second the power LED...: How do I determine what was the cause? Can W10 be related to the cause, or is it hardware issue? Thank you. submitted by /u/Dezoufinous [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jfvox0/my_notebook_is_sometimes_turning_off_screen_goes/
  10. Windows 10 PC keeps waking up into a blank screen

Windows 10 PC keeps waking up into a blank screen: I have been experiencing a problem since a few days ago with my Windows PC. Before the problem showed up, this used to be normal behavior: I would leave the PC in sleep mode every night when I go to sleep, and so far, it has waken up normally every time as expected. I've...